Chapter 32

"I only want one Tangerine! Come on! Even (Y/n) got one!" Luffy complained, having once again been prevented from eating the precious fruit. "That's because she deserves it!" Sanji spat back, clearly playing favorites, which caused Luffy t to stick his tongue out at him. "Poke? Poke?" (Y/n) questioned as she poked Usopp with her finger, as he lay lifeless on the deck due to spilling some ingredients in his eyes.

"Whatever, I'm happy anyways!... Hm? What's that?" Luffy asked as a paper fluttered over towards (Y/n). She casually caught it, as her crewmembers peeked over her shoulder. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" The crew screamed, accidentally waking Zoro, adding to their screaming. Startled, (Y/n) dropped the piece of paper, which showcased Luffy's face and bounty on it.

"Hahaha! Alright, guys, we're wanted criminals!" Luffy cheered as he pointed to the wanted paper in the female's hands. "I thought I was already wanted?" (Y/n) questioned, having remembered her wanted paper. "Wanted, dead or alive... 30 million berries?! That's pretty small compared to (Y/n)'s poster" Usopp commented, earning a smack to his head from Luffy.

"That doesn't count! That poster is a total lie! Mine is the real deal!" Luffy exclaimed as he held Usopp in a neck hold. "Lie or not, a poster is still a poster with a lot of money" Zor explained, clearly uninterested in the news. "Hey! Check this out, I'll be seen by girls all around the world!" Usopp said as he got out of Luffy's hold, looking a bit too ecstatic by that thought.

"What?! They put long-nosed in and left me out?!" Sanji exclaimed as he instantly was in front of the paper. "Where are you? I don't see you anywhere!" Sanji growled as he skimmed the paper. "I think this is him?" (Y/n) said as she pointed to the second person in the photo. "(Y/n), you're beautiful and I love you, but please don't rub it in..." Sanji sulked, his ego now broken.

"Aw, don't be so glum! You don't have to be a captain to get your picture on one of these. Take (Y/n) for example! She has one because of Mr. Creepy" Usopp reassured, which instantly perked up Sanji. "Mr. Creepy?" (Y/n) muttered, trying to imagine Sukuna as creepy. "Hahaha! Let's go to the Grand Line!" Luffy rejoiced as Usopp and Sanji started chanting "Grand line" together.

"You three idiots don't know how grave our issue is! Not only does (Y/n) have a massive bounty, but so does our captain. Which means we'll be in more constant danger!" Nami groaned as she rubbed her forehead. Meanwhile, while the trio of idiots continue to cheer, Zoro slinked off to go sleep somewhere.

"Oh, hey look, a ship" (Y/n) noted, despite wearing her blindfold. "No way you can actually see through that thing" Usopp muttered as he stared at her suspiciously. "Looks like it just got out of battle, it barely floats" Luffy commented, ignoring Usopp completely, too emersed by the ship to care. "Really? Who would put a scraped ship in the sea?" (Y/n) questioned, only to remember that humans like to litter everywhere.

"Gr! This is not a scrap ship! Are you guys blind?! I'm Iron First Fullbody!" The guy yelled angirly. "Who?" (Y/n) questioned, having already forgotten the encounter completely. "Oh! I remember! You're the guy who tried kidnapping my crewmember! Then scurried off after Mr. Creepy came along!" Luffy commented, somehow remembering the whole event.

"Grr!! Quit mocking me! Our meeting here spells the end for you! Monkey D. Luffy and Gojo (Y/n)! You're under arrest!" Fullbody growled as he showed off their wanted posters. "Aw... Why did you have to show off her bounty? It's not fair!" Luffy complained, once again reminded of how high her bounty is.

"Well, unlike her, yours says dead or alive, a key distinction, now take aim men!" Fullbody ordered as his men readied their cannons. "I'm having a sense of Deja Vu" (Y/n) said casually, completely unbothered by the threat. "Gah! They're aiming right at us! Protect me!" Usopp cried as he hid behind the female.