Chapter 31

"What the-- Hey! What's the big idea?!" Luffy exclaimed as he glanced around his surroundings. The villagers, along with Luffy and his crew, were safely transported to Nami's house, away from the fight. "How did we get back to Nami's place?" The villagers ramble, confused about how they got teleported. "I'm not dead!!" Ussop cried tears of joy, as he attempted to embrace the ground.

"Get up, we're going back to help them" Zoro demanded, staring down at Ussop with a blank look. "Think again, moss-head, I don't think those two would let us" Sanji interrupted, gesturing over to two figures. "Please remain calm, you all should be safe here" A talking panda, who is coincidently named Panda, attempted to settle them down.

"Who are you?! Well... What are you?" A villager asked as everyone turned their attention to the two. "Tuna tuna" Toge spoke, as he looked off to the side while letting out a sigh. "I'm Panda, and this is Toge Inumaki, we're friends of (Y/n)" Panda introduced himself to them, waving his paw at them. "WOAH!! IT'S A TALKING PANDA!!" Luffy exclaimed while pointing at Panda, earning a scowl from Zoro.

"Dumbass! That's not what's important right now!" Zoro exclaimed, tempted to whack Luffy on the head. "Step aside, we're going to go fight that monster" Sanji interrupted as he gripped his cigar. "Bonito flakes" Toge denied while crossing his arms into an "X" shape. "Bonito flakes??" Ussop repeated, tilting his head in confusion, too stupid to translate Toge's words.

"Sorry, but, no can do, we've got it handled. By now, he should've been taken care of" Panda said with a happy smile, clapping his paws together. "No way! You guys killed him?!" Luffy asked in disbelief, a wide grin present on his face. "No. We don't stand a chance against him!" Panda laughed, instantly disappointing Luffy.

"Wait, if he's not dead, then what happened to him?" A villager asked, having overheard their conversation. Panda and Toge looked at each other, debating on how to explain it to them. "Let's just say... He got transported far, far away" Panda explained in very little detail. "AHHHH!" The sound of screaming resonated as Sukuna eliminated a random human out of frustration.

No, he's beyond frustrated, he's pissed! The jujutsu slimes actually got the jump on him and transported him back to the Jujutsu Kaisen world. "Get up, worm, we're going back" Sukuna demanded to the badly beaten up Mahito. He had also unfortunately gotten transported as well, having gotten defeated by the Kamo Clan head.

"Actually, I've decided I no longer need Satoru, now that most of the strong present sorcerers are gone" Geto interrupted, stepping into Sukuna's view. "We can continue on with my plan of conquering this world, while those sorcerers prattle about their life in the other world," Geto said as he made careful steps around Sukuna, sensing his growing irritation.

"Then consider our deal off, you can conquer this world all you like" Sukuna finalized with a wave of his hand. "You're not going to join me?" Geto asked, tilting his heading in mock confusion. "No... I've decided to conquer the other world" Sukuna said with a psychotic smile as he easily created a portal into the One Piece world.

~~~

When (Y/n) awoke, she was greeted by Nami, whose head is resting on her stomach. Looking around, she noted that she was back in Going Marry. "Hm...? (Y/n)! You're up!" Nami exclaimed as she stood up and hugged the female's head, tears threatening to spill. "You idiot! Why would you do all that for me?" Nami asked, having assumed this was (Y/n)'s reason.

"Eh? Oh, uh, sure" (Y/n) mumbled out of confusion, still processing what was happening. "Took you long enough, you know you and Luffy will give me stress hairs" Zoro spoke, as he leaned against the doorway. "Hey! You missed out on the big party!" Ussop barged in, having overheard them talking to (Y/n). Confused, she looked out the window, only to find that they were out at sea, away from the island.

"Oh no! My sweets!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she gently pushed Nami off of her, and jumped out of bed, instantly searching for the bag. "Oh! I've got it, (Y/n)" Sanji interrupted, as he shoved Ussop aside, holding out the bag of sweets, with her blindfold still wrapped around it. "My babies! Thank you~!" (Y/n) said as she grabbed the bag from him, giving him a kiss on his cheek, instantly melting him.

"I was the one who kept them safe..." Zoro muttered, jealous that the stupid cook got a kiss. Before (Y/n) could tease him, someone jumped on her back. "(Y/n)!! I'm so glad you're awake!" Luffy exclaimed as he clung to her back like a koala. "Of course I am! So, where are we going anyways?" She asked while holding his legs so he doesn't fall off her back.

"Have you no regard for yourself? You were out for three days!" Zoro exclaimed, clearly unbothered by how calm she is. "Three, huh?" She mumbled, having not expected the backlash of breaking her binding vow would be that. "Oh! That reminds me! We've got you some meat from the party! I'll go get it!" Luffy said excitedly, as he jumped off her to go grab the food.

"You know, we won't force you to tell us your past. Your friends left without a word, so we're left to question you. So, tell us when you feel up to it" Sanji said seriously. (Y/n) looked up at him with admiration, giving him a small smile of appreciation. "Oh, enough sappy crap, we're going to the Grand Line" Zoro interrupted, deciding to finally answer her question. "As if! We aren't ready for the Grand Line! We still need to prepare for it!" Nami spat, already feeling a headache appearing.

~~~

~Meanwhle~

Satoru is casually humming to himself, lounging around the empty space as best he can. "Wh- AHH!!" He screamed as he tumbled forward, heading straight into a skeleton. "EW!!!! GET OFF! GET OFF! EW EW EW!!" He screeched, shaking off the skeleton and scrambling back to his empty spot. Until he got tossed forwarn, bumping head first into a skeleton's head, earning another girly screech from him.

Furious, he looked through the peephole of the box, just to see who was tossing him around. In an instant, he spot Megumi, who was currently looking at the box. A look of disgust crossed his student's face before he was tossed through the air, spinning a good few times. When everything finally settled, he sat there very dizzy from the tumble, unaware that he is now in Shoko's care.