Chapter 16

A young girl, who looked to be about 18 or so, blindly walked down the hallway. Her (h/c) (h/c) hair bounced with each of her steps. Her hands are currently tied behind her back, forced to follow her kidnappers despite having a blindfold blocking her vision.

Finally, she heard a large set of doors open before her, leading her to the last room, she hopped. "Greetings, my Lord, I've come to take my prize for bringing you your girl," the pirate spoke like he was speaking to a royal. She felt a burning gaze set upon her, making her shiver in fear.

If she could see through the blindfold, she would be met with the sight of disgust, clear on the "royal's" face. "Do you take me for a fool?" Sukuna asked, his voice booming through the room. Now, if she didn't know who the royal was before, now she knows. No one could forget Sukuna or his demonic voice, who is known for his cruel ways, she'd be lucky if she lives through this encounter.

"It's the girl... On the poster" the pirate said nervously, obviously panicked and afraid. "You dare compare her, to this... THING?!" Sukuna shouted in anger, not caring he called her a "thing". "B-But she matches the description..." The pirate pointed out, in a soft meek voice.

"Are you saying my Queen is as ugly as that?" Sukuna asked in an accusing tone, seemingly getting more displeased by the minute. "O-Of course not, I-" before the pirate could explain himself, he had gone silent, and something had flopped to the floor next to the woman.

"I do not tolerate anyone tarnishing my Queen's image, especially lowly filth like you. Uraume, put her with the others" Sukuna ordered, not bothered to deal with the woman any longer. "Yes my Lord" a soft voice said, most likely Uraume, as she is instantly swept off the floor, and taken elsewhere.

~~~

(Y/n) let out a sneeze for the nth time today, earning a glance at Zoro, who, once again, used her as a pillow. "Are you catching a cold?" Zoro asked with a raised eyebrow. "Awe~ Are you worried about me? That's so cute" (Y/n) teased while poking his cheek, earning a light slap to her hand.

She let out a quiet giggle, only to be interrupted by a loud thump nearby. "Sucker's heavy" Luffy complained, having gained their attention. "What the hell is that?" Nami asked in slight curiosity, no longer interested in the paper she was reading. "Found it in the storeroom" Luffy answered her, which didn't really answer her question at all.

"Hm... It looks like a crate full of cannonballs" (Y/n) pointed out as she peered over the create. "Yeah, I figured, since we have our own cannon, we can get in some target practice" Luffy explained while pointing to the cannon. "Hehe, just leave the cannoning to me" Usopp announced, then his face grew smug.

"I harken back to the time I was 3 years old and jumped on a passing cannonball, riding it halfway around the world" Usopp lied, not noticing no one was paying attention to him. "Hey, (Y/n), do you know how to work this thing?" Luffy asked while looking over the cannon.

"I have no clue, I've never used one" (Y/n) answered with a bright smile, hearing a disappointed sigh from Luffy. "HEY! LISTEN!!" Usopp called out, finally taking notice that they were ignoring him. "Zoro! Do you know how to shoot this?!" Luffy called out, only to find him asleep.

The funny part was, is that he is in a position like he is supposed to be leaning against something. The most likely scenario was that Zoro fell asleep on (Y/n), only for her to escape him, leaving him in a weird position. "How is he even sleeping like that?" Nami asked out loud, genuinely curious.

"Hey, I say we try messing with the cannon, till it works" (Y/n) suggested, instantly earning Luffy's attention. "Oh, that's such a good idea!" Luffy exclaimed happily. "No, it isn't!" Nami commented, only to be ignored by the two dumbasses. "Ugh... You know, just to the south of here, there's a reef that'll make for excellent target practice" Nami said, instantly perking up the Captain. "Then let's go!!" Luffy exclaimed happily, not caring that it was completely off course.