Chapter 14

A/N: This is a long chapter, honestly I forgot about this guy.

Usopp stood at the front of the boat, a foot placed upon the railing, which connected to the neck of the ram's head. "Hmph... You pathetic little maggots, you had knowingly attacked the invincible fleet of pirates. Commanded by Captain Usopp on the going marry!! Hyah!!!" Usopp yelled as he jumped down to the deck.

"Attack them! Show no mercy!!!" Usopp yelled as he swung his wooden sword about, only to stop in surprise. Currently, everyone is ignoring him, Nami is reading over maps, Zoro is sleeping, and his head rested on (Y/n)'s shoulder. While Luffy is busy painting something on a black canvas, leaving Usopp the only one standing on the deck.

Zoro rose his head a little to take a deep yawn, further indicating how little he cared. He then placed his head back on (Y/n)'s shoulder, like it was normal. "For a spunky fellow, you're really loud" (Y/n) commented gaining Usopp's attention. "I was hoping you'd be more lively than this" Usopp muttered out while deadpanning at (Y/n).

"I'M FINISHED!!!" Luffy yelled out scaring the shit out of Usopp, who immediately bounced away. Luffy then showcased his... "Lovely" drawing of... Whatever he drew. "Look, our pirate mark! Now that Usopp joined, we got 5 people. That's almost a whole crew! I think it's about time we got our own flag!" Luffy announced.

By this point Zoro had woken up, staring at the flag with an unreadable expression. "Luffy, is that really going to be our mark?" Zoro asked hesitantly, instantly regretting being around Luffy. "What even is that? It looks like a jelly bean" (Y/n) commented bluntly, instantly gaining Luffy's attention.

"It is not! It's our mark, not a jelly bean!!" Luffy exclaimed, a bit offended by her remark. "No, it definitely looks like a jelly bean..." Nami commended, agreeing with (Y/n) wholeheartedly. "Actually, I can kinda see it" Zoro muttered out, squinting at the drawing to see what the females are seeing.

"You guys really should've told me about this, maybe you didn't know this about me, but I am an artist" Usopp informed the crew. "Artist of what? Lying?" (Y/n) asked, once again, very bluntly, earning a snort from the swordsman. "Hey! That's so not true! I'm a great artist, but not of lying!" Usopp exclaimed, now offended by her remark.

"I'll say, you're lying sucks!" Zoro commented while trying to hold in a chuckle, earning a very dramatic, offended gasp from Usopp. "I'll show you! You won't be laughing when I show you my awesome drawing skills!" Usopp exclaimed, now eager to draw their flag.

"Behold! A priceless work of pirate art! Ta-da!" Usopp exclaimed as he showed off his... Art. "Why does it have a long nose?... I don't think skeletons look like that" (Y/n) critiqued, earning a frown from Usopp. "Shut up! It's beautiful, and you know it! Plus you can't even see it!" Usopp spat back.

"It looks a lot like you on that flag" Luffy commented with a frown. Luffy and Zoro then whacked Usopp's head, both scowling down at him. After some "convincing", Usopp finally drew a pretty decent flag, with the correct Captain symbol on it. "Huh... It's actually not bad" (Y/n) complimented while "looking" at the drawing.

"How can you even tell through that thing...?" Usopp muttered while staring up at (Y/n), due to squatting down to draw. "It's actually pretty good Usopp!" Nami complimented while peering down at the drawing. "Yeah, keep it! It's the one!" Luffy said happily.

"So, we finally settled on it? This is going to be our mark?" Zoro asked while peering at the drawing from the other side. "Sure is! Hey, Usopp, draw one on the sail too!" Luffy ordered while pointing at a sail, earning a "right!" from Usopp. In no time at all, their sail and flag have the drawing Usopp had created.

"Okay! It's all done!" Luffy announced while staring up at the mainsail, a bit excited that his daydreaming is soon becoming reality. Now all he needs is (Y/n), without her blindfold, to really bring that reality intuition. "Hey! (Y/n), get up here!" Luffy called out to her eagerly.