Chapter 5

"Hey, Zuzu~! I'm going up ahead, you can deal with these guys~!" (Y/n) informed the swordsman. "Fine, just don't get lost" Zoro muttered, but inside, he was a bit worried for her safety. "I won't~!" (Y/n) said with a salute, and vanished from her spot, shocking the two captured Pirates. "S-She... V-V-Vanished!" One of them stuttered out while pointing to the empty spot she was at.

Meanwhile... "Well, let's celebrate with our new friend Nami!" Buggy exclaimed happily. As his crew drank their beer, they were unaware of the figure that sat on top of Luffy's cage. "Hm? Pst, hey, (Y/n), is that you? Can you possibly grab some food for me?" Luffy muttered towards the foot that sat in front of his face.

"Sure Laffy~!" (Y/n) agreed cheerfully, casually jumping off of the cage, and over to Buggy's table. "Thank you~!" (Y/n) said as she grabbed the plate from the table, and walked back over to the cage. "Hold it... I SAID HOLD IT!! WHO ARE YOU?!" Buggy exclaimed, silencing the partying pirates.

"Here you go Laffy~!" (Y/n) sang out as she handed Luffy the food, who eagerly took it from her hands. "DON'T IGNORE ME!!!" Buggy exclaimed, now annoyed with the girl. "Thanks (Y/n)! You're a real-life saver!" Luffy exclaimed while happily eating the piece of meat.

Fed up with being ignored, Buggy marched up to the woman and lifted her up from her collar. "Are you deaf?! I asked you a question!!" Buggy exclaimed angirly. "Huh? Oh, hello! I didn't see you there!" (Y/n) joked casually, causing a large tickmark to form on Buggy's head.

"ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!" Buggy asked while shaking her about. When he shook her, something fell out of her pocket, hitting the ground. "Eh?" Buggy questioned, looking at the item with a confused stare, he bends down to pick it up, only to get kicked in the face.

"AGH! MY FACE! YOU BITCH! YOU RUINED MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!" Buggy exclaimed as he held his face in pain. (Y/n) was released from his hold, and quickly picked up the item. What she held was a cube, with eyelids on all sides of the cube, she quickly stuffed it back into her pocket. "Men! Tie her up, and blast her, with the Buggy Ball!!" Buggy ordered, gaining a cheer from the crewmembers.

~~~

(Y/n) now sat in front of a building, bound in a rope that rubbed against her skin, gaining some rope burn. The crewmembers started setting up the cannon, eager to cause destruction. "W-What are you going to do with that thing?" Nami asked hesitantly, staring at (Y/n) with a guilty look.

"Just observe, this is the awesome might of the Buggy Ball, this is what she gets for kicking me, light it," Buggy said while smirking confidently. The crewmember lit the cannon, Luffy stared from his cage, unsure what will happen to his crewmember, unfortunately, he can't do anything to help.

Suddenly, the cannon shot out a loud blast, a bright flash of light temporarily blinding them. "AHH!" Nami exclaimed in shock, as the explosion destroyed multiple houses. When the light vanished, in its wake left flattened houses, and an empty spot where (Y/n) sat.

"(Y-Y/N)!!" Luffy exclaimed in shock, believing her to be dead. "Y-You killed her... Y-You actually..." Nami muttered out in disbelief. The crewmembers cheered, happy with the destruction, while Buggy stood there proud, unaffected by the death. "What a flashy way to die, don't you agree Nami?" Buggy asked, oblivious to Nami's glare.

"Now, with this Buggy Ball, and my devil fruit powers, I should have no problem concurring the Grand Line! Too bad, I didn't get to take whatever that creepy cube was" Buggy said with a shrug. "R-Right, yes, of course!" Nami agreed, trying her best to keep up appearances.

"YOU JERK!! YOU BLEW UP (Y/N)! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, I'LL KILL YOU!" Luffy exclaimed from his cage, now eager to get out of it. "Shut up idiot!" Nami whispered yelling at Luffy, trying to keep him from getting killed as well. "So you're friend with that ruffian? Maybe you should join her" Buggy suggested, but it was basically a threat.