Chapter 13

Everyone, including Luffy, had their jaws dropped to the floor, staring wide-eyed at the mass destruction. Instead of being frightened, Luffy instantly lit up, stars surrounded his figure. "WOAH!! THAT WAS SO COOL!! YOU JUST SENT HIM FLYING!!" Luffy exclaimed with a big wide smile.

This caused the shell-shocked pirates to snap out of their shocked state, realizing that this woman means business. "She just beat Captain Kuro..." One pirate muttered in disbelief, unsure of how he should feel about the situation. "I'm impressed, he actually survived it" (Y/n) muttered to herself, ignoring the comments completely.

"Just-Just who are you?" A pirate asked, which caught (Y/n)'s attention. She turned towards the group of pirates with the signature wide smile. "I am (Y/n) Gojo, and I am the strongest sorcerer, and... Throughout Heaven and Earth, I am the chosen one" (Y/n) said while lifting her blindfold off, smirking down at the pirates below.

"Uh... (Y/n)? I've never heard that name before" a pirate commented, looking towards his comrades. "Hey! I helped too, why don't you guys get my name?!" Luffy interrupted with a slight frown. "Um... What's your name?" One pirate asked, not wanting to anger either of them.

"My name is Monkey D. Luffy! Remember it, because one day, I'll become King of the Pirates!!" Luffy exclaimed with a wide smile. "You are...?" One pirate rhetorically asked, a bit in disbelief that someone like Luffy will go after the One Piece. Luffy then made his way towards Kuro, and picked him up, hauling him over his shoulder like a sack of rice.

"Now... GET OUT OF HERE!!" Luffy exclaimed as he YEETED Captain Kuro's unconscious body as his crewmates. Instead of catching him, they just moved out of the way, allowing him to flop onto the floor. "AND NEVER COME BACK!!" Luffy yelled out, and at that, the crewmembers ran, like their lives were on the line.

Nami made her way towards (Y/n), while Luffy walked back towards the two females. (Y/n) stood there with a straight face, seemingly watching as the pirates crawled back onto their ship. She then let out a sigh of relief, slumping slightly from exhaustion. It's not every day that she goes from almost dying from a battle to just fighting another one.

"You look exhausted, why not take a break? We've got it from here" Nami said with a reassuring smile. While Luffy nodded rapidly, while also looking very worried for his crewmember. "I think I'll take you up on that offer" (Y/n) said with a small smile.

True to her word, she lay against the wall, her blindfold strapped back onto her eyes. Listening to the sounds of the pirates sailing away from the island. "So, are you going to explain all the blood?" Nami asked with a raised eyebrow, confused about how (Y/n) even got injured.

"Hm... I tripped and fell" (Y/n) said with a large smile, earning a deep frown from Nami. "Also... You do have beautiful eyes" Nami confessed with a light blush on her cheeks. "You know... I'm kinda hungry, why not get some meat?" Luffy asked innocently, despite it being off-topic.

A thick tickmark appeared on Nami's forehead, instantly smothering Luffy with his straw hat. "Ugh! You're unbelievable!" Nami exclaimed while Luffy struggled to get out from under his hat. (Y/n) just chuckled at the funny scene, making no moves to help him out.

~~~

Usopp laughed from above the slope, (Y/n) still sat in her spot, with Zoro settled next to her. Nami and Luffy also sat near her, having not moved from their spots. "Thanks, guys, I wouldn't have been able to protect the village without you" Usopp admitted with a grateful smile.

"It's no problem Oops-Ups" (Y/n) said with a large grin, sending Usopp a thumbs up. "Wh- That's not my name!! It's Usopp! You said it earlier!!" Usopp complained with a slight frown. "Get used to it bud, you're just feeding into her humor" Zoro murmured out, already used to being called Zuzo.