Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s eyes blinked open, her vision hazy from just waking up. As her vision cleared, she was met with large rib bones and a lake of blood. She jolted forward, now on high alert, only for a large hand to push her back into a firm chest. "Finally awake? You're so reckless" a deep voice whispered into her ear.

She snapped her head towards the voice, coming face to face with four red eyes. "Sukuna... Figures you'd follow me" (Y/n) muttered bitterly. "Not happy to see me? Is that the thanks I get for saving you?" Sukuna asked with a scowl. "I could've saved myself" (Y/n) said with a huff, earning a mocking chuckle from the curse.

"Right, like how you saved yourself from that sword" Sukuna pointed out, earning an offended gasp from the female. "It was the heat of the moment! That's not the point, why am I here?" (Y/n) asked, quickly changing the subject. "Why? Isn't it obvious? Remember, I own you, I don't take kindly to sharing" Sukuna said as his hold got tighter on her.

"I'm not an object, I can do what I want, when I want, without your permission" (Y/n) said harshly. Sukuna growled as he harshly tugged her shirt down, showing off a black curse marking on her shoulder blade. "Whether you're an object or not, you can't run from me, now it's time for you to wake up," Sukuna said as he placed his hand over her eyes.

When (Y/n) woke up, she was laying next to Luffy's cage, in front of a pet store. "Doggie!" Luffy cooed, while Zoro looked confused. The dog wandered up to (Y/n) and sniffed her face, "good doggie... Nice doggie..." (Y/n) muttered tiredly. "(Y/n), you're awake! Are you alright? You've seemed to have stopped bleeding along the way" Luffy said worriedly.

She gave him a thumbs-up, indicating that she is perfectly fine. "Don't move so much, you'd make the wound worse. You're so reckless, jumping in like that" Zoro lectured while sitting down next to her laying form. "Sorry, I'm still learning to keep my emotions in check" (Y/n) reasoned while glancing at Zoro.

Luffy proceeds to poke the dog, that sat in front of (Y/n), only for his... Face getting bitten?! How'd that happen, she would never know. "AHHHHHH!!!! GET OFF! GET OFF! GET OFF!!" Luffy claimed while trying to shake the dog off of him. "LUFFY! QUIT GOOFING AROUND AND GET SERIOUS!" Zoro exclaimed while making sure Luffy doesn't bounce his cage onto (Y/n).

"Damn dog..." Luffy muttered, now laying on the floor, and the dog sat on (Y/n)'s stomach. "Heh... Good doggie" (Y/n) chuckled while petting the dog's head. "Huh... Looks like the dog likes you" Zoro pointed out with a hint of jealousy. But his jealousy quickly turned into embarrassment, as he felt her hand petting his head too.

They then heard footsteps getting closer to them, gaining their attention. "Oh, hey Navigator" Luffy greeted the female. "I guess you can have this, you got me out of a pretty sticky situation," Nami said as she tossed down a key. "Great! The key to the cage! Did you go steal it for me? Thanks, Nami" Luffy said happily.

"I only did it so we'd be even, and now I don't owe you anything, so we're square, okay?" Nami said with a hand on her hip. "Yeah, sure!" Luffy said as he goes to grab the key, only for the dog to grab it before he could. The dog then swallowed the key, seemingly smiling cheekily.

"No... Bad dog, that's not good for you" (Y/n) gently reprimanded, only for the dog to ignore her, as he continued to sit on her stomach. "Eh?" Nami questioned in surprise, "Erk?!" Zoro exclaimed dramatically, "Grrr" Luffy growled in anger. Luffy then strangled the dog, shaking him back and forth.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, dog! Give it back! It's not food! Give me my key! Give it, give it, give it!!" Luffy exclaimed while fighting the dog. "HEY! STOP THAT! STOP PICKING ON POOR CHOUCHOU! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" An old man yelled out towards Luffy, looking quite angry.