Chapter 33 - Owls.

Daphne's POV

'Dracoo, wake upp.' I shook his shoulder as hard as I could and he jolted up. He looked around then at me. It was awkward. We both fell asleep.

'Did we stay here the whole night?' 

'What do you think Draco.'

He nodded slowly.

'Well we need to go. Today is OWLS.'

His eyes widened. 'Actual?? Shit I didn't study.' 

'Copy off me it's ok.' I say putting on my coat.

He puts his arm on my back and leads me out of the astronomy tower. We both go to our respective common rooms to get ready and prepare for exams. 

I look into the mirror and I get why Draco was leading me out. I looked horrendous. I don;t know if it was the lack of sleep, mascara, gin or a bit of everything that made me look like a death eater. I quickly wash my face and brush my teeth. Skip breakfast it was far too late for that. I quickly check my schedule and today was the charms written test in the morning and practical in the afternoon. I get my quills ready and parchment and rush out.

****

We were seated in our seats. I was next to Hermione and Draco was diagonally behind me. 'Where were you last night Daphne? I woke up and you weren;t even there.' Hermione questioned.

'Um well you see.. I was uh at the hospital wing last night. Reallly bad umm cramps?' I stammered thinking of something on the spot. 

I heard Draco snicker behind me and I kick him on the shin to shut him up. 

'Aw Hope your better Daphne.' Hermione said. I sighed in relief she didn't catch on.\

The exam started and it was really hard not gonna lie. But I finished in time and was proud of myself. I had only a few questions I was really stuck on. Draco and I had a little system going on as well. If he was stuck on question 3 he would give me 3  kicks on his chair.

A was 1 tap, B was 2 and you get the memo.

After the test he thanked me and was really proud ith himself. It was funny. I'm feeling a lot better today than the past week.

And I owe it all to Draco