Chapter 50 -I'll always be here

Daph's POV

It was the weekend of a very busy year and I was out in the Quidditch fields. The grounds were wet and muddy and I trudged through the grass, with my boots. The wind picked up and clouds were looming over the sky. 

I mounted on my broom and kicked off into the sky, trying to perfect my skills. I flew into the hoops and zigzagged across the fields. After a few minutes I heard a whistle. I looked down and on the ground was Draco. He was wearing his sharp black suit and a few rings were shining on his finger. But he was happy. He waved, signalling for me to me to come down. 

I laughed and carefully dismounted on my broom. 'Hey.'

'Hi' he says smiling.. a little too much. 

I open my mouth to speak but he continues, I have to look up when talking to him. 

I see his arms are behind his back as he's swaying side to side. 'I have a fun fact for you.'

I smirk a little, 'What is it.'

'I was brushing my teeth in the morning and it hit me..'

'What hit you?'

He smirked and continued on, 'The fact that the whole fucking world can fit inside my palm. Pretty cool right Daph?'

'How?'

He cups my face and smiles. 

My heart explodes...

He starts giggling nervously. I stifle a laugh. 'How long did it take you to come up with that?'

He rolls his eyes and smiles. 'Does it matter?' I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. His hands travel across my body, sending shivers everywhere. 

A while later we were sitting on the steps of the West Wing, our spot. With my head in his lap we talk about everything. I hold his hand and play with his rings. One is a silver ring with a thick band and a snake in the middle. I see he takes it off and takes my ring finger. He slid it on and kisses it. 

'Its yours now, my love.' 

****

We were sitting on his bed in his dorm one night talking and talking. That's the thing with Draco, he's an amazing listener and our conversations flow so naturally. My head was rested against his shoulder as I rambled on about another random topic. I stopped and looked up at him. He was just staring at my lips. 

I grabbed his jaw and locked our lips, suddenly the atmosphere in the room shifted. Our kiss turned more passionate and deep as he lifted my thigh up to straddle him. Our hips were moving in a steady rhythm, as I let out a soft sigh. 'You're killing me darling.' he whispered as I felt the hardness beneath his pants. 

He ripped my shirt off, unclipping my bra with ease. With no hesitating he bit onto one of my nipples as I arched my back, throwing my head back with a loud moan. 

'You're heavenly Daph..' he sighed.

I took his shirt off, still kissing desperately barely stopping for a breath. He flipped my over so he was on top of me, never breaking eye contact. His hands travelled across my body but stopped at the hem of my shorts. He looks into my eyes and kisses me. 'Are you sure.'

I nodded eagerly as he jammed his throbbing erection into me. My walls tightened with the contact as I moaned loudly. 'Fuck Draco just like that.' I sighed as he quickened the pace, on arm grabbing the bedsheet for dear life, and the other hand pinning both my wrists above the headboard. I arched my back and threw my head back even more, almost seeing stars. We were both a hot panting mess as our climax was reaching it's peak. 'That's it baby, come for me.' he urged whispering in my ear. Shit. I screamed his name as a wave of euphoria rushed over me, both finishing together. 

He lied next to me, us both trying to catch our breath, I felt his hands around my shoulders as he pulled me in to chest, stroking my hair softly. 'You were so good Daph.' 

I looked up at him, noticing a red flush that had found it's way to his cheeks. 'Was that your first-' I started to ask hesitantly. 

He nodded, kissing me on the forehead. 

I smiled as we both fell asleep in each others arms. 

Draco's POV

I go up to the owlery early in the morning to receive a letter from my mother.

My eyes scan the letter and I rip it to shreds. 

Fuck..

****

Daphne's POV

In the morning I woke up and rolled over, expecting him to be there. But the bed was empty. I went to find Draco, but he was no where to be seen. Confused and anxious was what I felt, after that night. Did he regret it? I find the room of requirement and walk in. It's a silent room with bits and bobs here and there. But in a corner behind a drawer I hear faint sobs. 

As soon as I saw him, sitting in the dusty corner with a bruised eye I rush over. I take his shaking hands and wrap them in mine. 'hey..why are you here.'

He shakes his head and looks away. 'I'm sorry.. for crying.'

I gently kiss him, 'Don't be sorry for that..'

He looks up at me, and I see all the pain in his eyes, I see how being a death eater has drained him. 'Daph. I'm not ready. I can't do it. It's all too soon.' His breath quickens and his chest rises up and down as he gets up and starts pacing the room. 

I rush over to him and grab onto both of his shoulders. 'Hey. Look at me.' His eyes meet mine, so i continue. 'We'll find a way.. I'll be with you when it happens. Remember everything will work out in the end.'

He hugs me gently.I hold him in my arms and kiss him. 'I'll always be here Draco.'