1

-Evren Black-

School.

Or for short, Hell.

I've spent 12 years of my life mostly behind these bricks, 8 hours a day, 5 days of the week, 9 months a year.

It's exhausting, and I honestly don't know how all of my hair is still there.

I just wanted this last semester to end so I can get out of here.

Even though I'm supposed to have the most school spirit, captain of the cheer team and all, but this place sucks.

Mainly because of the people, but the unnecessary hours of homework we're assigned, the amount of required classes just to walk across a stage. It's ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure I won't need to know how to calculate slope from the top of my head. Or how to mix chemicals to make an explosive reaction.

It's stupid. Everything is stupid.

My life: stupid.

People: stupid.

Boys: stupid.

School: stupid.

I mean don't get me wrong, I want to go to college. I will be going to college. NYU. My dream. Now that's not stupid.

First bell rang and I closed my locker. I threw my bag over my shoulder, but stumbled forward when someone bumped into me.

I look down at my folder and papers all over the floor.

Knowing exactly who it was, "Seriously Aster?" I got on my knees and start picking up my papers.

"Sorry princess, accident?" He smirked down at me.

I rolled my eyes and continued, "I could think of other reasons for those eyes to be rolling while on your knees." He said out loud.

I scoffed and got up, "As if." I walk away.

Aster James, the schools biggest asshole, captain of the football team, and my enemy.

Oh and can't forget, the schools heartbreaker.

He's a complete asshole.

I walked to class, steam practically coming from my head, my cheer skirt was starting to wrinkle from me grasping it so hard.

"Woah, you good Ev?" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I relaxed when I turned around and saw Corina, my best friend, walking toward me. She put her arm around my neck.

I looked down at her outfit, the floral fish net stockings and short shorts was only the first of it. It was the burgundy v-neck crop top that was sending me. Her boobs were spilling out of it.

I looked at her, "How have you not been dress coded?" I asked a bit surprised.

"I'm fucking the principal, duh." Part of me didn't know whether to believe her or not.

She smirked at me and willed me to walk, "So what happened, you're red as a tomato."

I noticed the apple she was carrying, her hand bringing it up and biting into it.

I closed my eyes, "I need you to help me get back at Aster." I say.

"What'd he do now? Cause I will throw an entire kitchen of knifes at his pretty face." She says turning to me.

I shake my head, "No murder C. I like you best when you're not in jail." I smile at her.

She nods along in agreement.