2

*mature content*
-Corina Chase-

"Fuck." I moan.

His hands running up and down my body. He continued to push in and out.

I straddled his waist, my entire body naked.

"Fuck JJ." I let out again.

"You're so tight." He mumbled against my skin. "Fuck." I tipped my head back.

He sucked my skin, sending my mind down a spiral of pleasure.

My phone started to ring on the nightstand.

"Shit." I whisper out of breath.

"I thought you turned it off?" JJ says, still moving inside of me.

"I thought I did, just keep going." I say as it continues to ring.

I was so close to my release, it was aggravating.

The phone continued to ring, ruining the moment, "Just answer it." JJ said, annoyed.

I reached over and grabbed the phone, "Hello?" I say breathless.

"Corina, you have to come over, it's an emergency." Evren said on the other line.

I looked at JJ who was kissing my chest, "Kind of busy Ev."

"No, you don't understand, Aster is sitting in my living room right now."

"Why is he at your house?" I asked.

I'm guessing she shrugged because she was silent for a moment, "Like I would know!" She whisper yelled.

I ran my hand through JJ's hair as he slowly started moving in me again.

"I kind of can't come over right now Ev. I'm-" I was cut off by a moan that threatened to escape.

"Are you having sex right now?" She asked. I could hear the disgust in her voice.

"No, no I'm..." I looked at JJ for help, breathing heavy, "I'm working out."

She didn't say anything. JJ kissed my neck, that had me wanting to melt.

"Oh, sorry." She said apologetically. "I'll just try to get through this night, I'll call you later." She said.

"Okay, love you." I spoke.

She sighed, "Love you too." I hung up the phone right away.

I threw it across the room, watching it fall on the sofa in the corner.

JJ turned us around so I was laying on my back. His hands doing wonders, along with his mouth and length.

He pushed down on my stomach as he started a faster pace, my release coming back quicker now.

I reached up for his hair, dragging my hands through it then to his back. My nails sunk into his skin.

"Fuck JJ. Yes. Right there." I breathed.

I tightened around him, his body went stiff as I did.

I finally let go, my release was intense as his hands pressed down on my stomach, causing me the best pleasure I've ever experienced.

More than once, from him.

He groaned as I came off my high, his coming right after.

He sped up his pace even faster, threatening another release from me, but he started to slow, his hands around my hips squeezing me.

He came in the condom, taking it off before falling on the bed next to me.

His arm laid across my waist. His face still kissing my neck.

"I feel like it gets better every time." I say quietly.

He hums, "It does." He kissed my skin. "You want to do anything tomorrow?"

"Can't," I groaned, sitting up, "I'm probably going to be with Ev all day." I look around for my clothes.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

I shrugged and continued to look for my clothes, "Aster is at her house right now."

JJ sat up, "Why?"

"Good question."

"Would you stop trying to look for your clothes." He said.

I smiled, "I have to leave."

"No, you don't. Not sure if you'll be able to." He said.

I turned to him confused, his hand pushed me back down, and before I knew it, he was reaching in the drawer for another condom.

I looked up at him, smiling. He ripped the foil package open with his mouth. Shaking my head while laughing, he spread my legs and we went for another round.

~

"It really does get better every time." JJ says.

It was dark outside now, me and JJ were cuddled up in his blankets.

4 rounds, we did 4 more rounds. I was exhausted and my legs were numb. I definitely couldn't leave now.

"Do you still have some of your clothes here?" JJ asked.

"I should, I think in the bottom drawer." I said and yawned.

He chuckled and kissed me, "Good, you're staying here tonight."

"I might have to stay all day. There's no way I'm gonna be able to walk tomorrow." I say.

"I could always carry you." He joked.

My eyes went a little big, "Not yet. I don't want people to know yet."

"We've been doing this for almost a year Corina. Hell I get jealous when I see you talking to other guys, why don't we just make it official?"

"It's just talking. No strings attached, nothing."I kissed his lips to make him shut up, "We will. I'm just not ready yet."

"Do you think people will judge you for being with me?" He asked. I could hear the hurt in his voice.

I sat up on my elbow, moving my face to his, "You know I'm not embarrassed by you. I would never be. I just don't know how I would explain to my best friend that I'm with her enemies best friend." I spoke softly, his hands traveling down to my hips.

I looked at him with worried eyes. He looked like he was thinking, but his brown eyes never leaving mine.

He nodded slowly, "I understand." He said.

I smiled lightly and kissed him again, "Thank you."

He put a hand on my cheek and brought my lips to his again.

Smiling into the kiss, he pulled back, "Go to sleep."

I laid next to him, still naked. His arm went around my waist and his head nestled in my neck.

I brought my hand up and put it through his hair.

He held me a little tighter.

Enjoy loves!

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞