13

-Evren Black-

Dinner is going well so far.

But Aster just keeps staring at me.

His hand slipped to my thigh at one point and I pushed it away, even though the feeling was something I craved.

I saw him push his tongue into his cheek with that addictive smirk of his.

It made me think of that one night we had. A night that was definitely never supposed to happen.

But one I will never forget.

I was day dreaming. At dinner. God I'm terrible.

I faked a cough and pulled my napkin from my waist.

I pushed my chair back, "Excuse me."

I had to get out of there quickly.

The only place I could possibly think of was the bathroom since I didn't have the car keys.

I pushed the door open and went to the sink. I splashed a bit of water through my hands because I didn't want to ruin my makeup.

The door swung open a few seconds later.

I didn't see who walked in because I had closed my eyes to calm myself down. But the hands that snaked around my waist made it easier to recognize who it was.

I instantly opened my eyes and turned in his grip.

I looked up into his dark brown eyes, reveling at the beauty he was blessed with.

It was tempting. It was oh so tempting to just rip his clothes off and let him take me right here. Right now. Even if there was someone else in a stall.

But I settled for what was easy.

Even with the heels I was wearing, he still seemed to have a few inches on me. I went to the tips of my toes. His eyes never faltering from mine.

My hands went to around his neck and I slipped a hand into the silky brown curls that were cut short.

He gripped my waist tighter.

I maybe the sparkling cider was laced, cause this is a sort of high I never want to come off of.

"I still hate you." I whispered, our lips near millimeters apart.

"Sure you do princess." And with that, his groan was what pushed his forward and made his lips attach to mine.

I moaned into his mouth. Letting him pick me up and place me on the counter.

As passionate as the kiss was, it was equal parts dangerous and lustfull. It had a sort of desire to it.

His hand snaked up from my waist to my neck, gripping me gently yet adding the bit of pressure he knew I loved.

His lips moved away from my mouth to my jaw, then lower. He dragged his tongue on my neck, sucking on the skin below my collarbone.

I tipped my head back to give him more access for his fevered kisses.

He pushed my knees apart and stepped between them.

God please just fu-

"Maam? Did you order the chicken Alfredo?"

I shook from my day dream. Everyone. Everyone including Aster was staring at me.

Oh god.

Oh my god.

I looked at Aster. The sinister smirk on his face was anything but relieving for me.

"Maam?" The waiter tried again.