23

-Aster James-

"No, you're gonna burn it Ast, you need to wash the pan first." She laughed.

I shrugged, "I don't understand, the bacon grease will make it taste so much better."

"Unless you want to keep your eyebrows and skin how they are, you need to wash the pan." She pushed me aside and took the pan off the stove and went to the sink.

"You can make the biscuits." She pointed.

I made bacon, with the help of Evren.

I don't know how to do this cooking shit. It's almost like chemistry, but I'm failing that right now so I'm not surprised I suck at it.

I lay the dough out on the tray and stick it in the oven. I pre heat it. That's pretty much all I've mastered in this kitchen.

Evren easily flips an egg in her pan. She adds another and then does it again after a few minutes.

I catch her glancing to me every now and then, so I go up behind her.

I let my hands rest on her hips, feeling how her body is shaking slightly.

"Your shaking." I kiss her neck.

She hums, "I wonder why."

"Are you cold?" Am I dumb?

"Need I remind you I came almost 6 times yesterday."

"I thought it was five." I tease her.

"It would've been if you hadn't been edging me after the fifth." She titled her head to give me more access.

I kissed along her neck, down to her collar bone, over the marks I made yesterday.

She continued to cook while I felt her skin get warmer after every brush of my lips on her.

She finished the last egg and took it off the pan. She quickly turnt off the stove and set the utensil down.

Her hand went to the nape of my neck and pulled me closer. I wrapped my hands around her waist, pulling her back into me.

She turned in my grasp, her brown eyes looking into mine.

Her lips met with mine.

She tasted sweet, like strawberries and flowers. If flowers had a taste.

Her skin felt smooth, like the softest material in the world.

And she smelled wonderful. Like lavender and coconut. I craved her scent and as much as I hated her, she's the only thing I want now.

The doorbell rings, but I ignore it. She has all my focus right now.

I move my kiss down to her jaw, then her neck and shoulders.

The doorbell rings again, and this time she notices.

"Ast-" it was an exhale and a moan of my name, one I wouldn't mind hearing forever.

I picked her up, hugging her body to my own and walked to the granite countertop, placing her on it.

She was breathing more rapidly, and I felt proud of my work.

The doorbell rings again, and this time in a constant pattern.

I groan against her skin as she runs her hand through my hair.

"Just go see who it is." She says.

I throw a minor tantrum, like the ones the kids at the daycare I used to work at did.