Epilogue

*4 years later*
-Evren Black-

I graduate today.

Me and Aster graduate from the University of California at Los Angeles.

Him with a law degree, and me with a medical degree.

I already have a job set up back in New York with New York Presbyterian Hospital. It is ranked the number one in New York, and Number seven in the United States. It is also the hospital my mom used to work at.

Aster, has decided to go into work with Corina's Step Dad, Liam. He will be under supervision, but if he does a good job, he should make partner by his 6th year.

"You ready babe?" Aster said in from down the hall.

We ended up staying in one of my dads condos while we were here, so we could be together at night and so we didn't have to live in student housing.

I check myself in the mirror one last time, "Yup. Let me just grab my phone."

I see him stand in the doorway as I turn to our bed and get my stuff.

When I turn back around, his mouth is open and he can't stop staring at me.

I'm wearing a simple white dress that had some ruffles around the skirt. It stopped at my mid thigh, hugging to my body. A low V line dipped between my breast.

A smirk appears on his face.

"What?" I said as I did a turn. I didn't dare torture myself with heels today, so I went with a pair of white low top converse.

My entire outfit was accented with gold jewelry.

He stepped forward, his hands going to sit on my waist. I smiled up at him and he leaned down for a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss got deeper. I took in a deep breath of him as he pulled back.

"Marry me." He said.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him. I could feel tears stinging the back of my eyes.

"What?" I breathed.

He smiled, "Marry. Me."

My hands started to shake, and I could feel an overwhelming feeling of joy spread from the center of my chest to the rest of my body.

"Make me the happiest and luckiest man alive in this god forsaken universe, and marry me." He said lowly. He reached into a pocket and pulled out a black velvet box, but I of course knew what it was.

He stepped back and got on one knee. Slowly, he opened the box to show a diamond ring on a sliver band. The gem was shaped almost like a flower.

The familiarity of the ring was there. It looked familiar, and that was because, there was only one ring in the world with this specific design.

I was definitely crying now.

"Is that my moms engagement ring?" I covered my mouth with my hand after I gasped.