24

*mature content*
-Evren Black-

I've never had so many hands on my body at once.

It's probably the best feeling ever.

Aster had sat up to give easy access to Brady.

Aster had his hands squeezing my ass while Brady's hands were snaking around my waist and to my chest.

The fact that I was only wearing a sports bra wasn't any help.

Me and Asters feverish kiss broke off so he could suck on my neck.

The amount of hickeys he's given me in the last 12 hours alone would be impossible to cover up.

I'm going to need a lot of concealer.

Brady moved his hands under the fabric of my bra and groped me.

I leaned back into his touch instinctively. He leaned down and kissed the other side of my neck that Aster wasn't.

But the second Aster slipped his hands down my pants, I couldn't control the series of moans that escaped my mouth.

He looked at me for a second, asking.

If I was okay with this, and also if I was ready.

I nodded my head and he lifted me up a bit to slip the sweatpants off.

I wasn't wearing any underwear, so it was pretty much free game from there.

Brady pushed me back down into Aster. I'm sure he was on his knees now.

But the first lick of his tongue on me had me shaking all over again.

Aster helped him by holding my hips up and my legs open, even though I was straddling him.

He kept kissing my lips in an attempt to suppress my moans, but Brady was going at such a fast pace that it was almost impossible.

Before I could finish, he stopped.

I heard a zipper and I felt Aster lift me so he could slide his pants down.

I gasped at the first contact of someone at my entrance. Just a slight whisper of pleasure and hell.

It was the next few seconds that were crucial knowledge to mankind.

Aster lined himself up with me and seconds later was beginning short movement inside of me. I was breathing heavy and had to use his chest as a brace to keep myself up.

"Lean on me." He said and moved my hands from his chest.

He held me around my waist in almost a hug, pushing me against him as his cock moved inside me.

"Relax," he whispered in my ear.

I felt Brady line himself up at the other entrance of me.

Aster whispered coos in my ear, but I couldn't focus on those as I was being stretched by two dicks in different entrances.

Brady grabbed onto my hip and pulled me back into both of them.