41

-Aster James-
*mature content*

I've forgotten what she tasted like.

That entire month. I forgot what her skin felt like, what her mouth tasted like.

But god I will never forget again.

My hands now hold the sides of her face as my lips are moving against hers.

She grips my forearms and moans lightly from the intensity of the kiss.

I back away for only a moment. To get a sight of her and her swollen mouth. Her disheveled hair.

Her chest is rising and falling rapidly, that sight is keeping me from looking away. The crease in the middle of her chest that stops a little low because of the scoop-neck collared shirt she's wearing.

I'm completely caught off guard when she pulls at my shirt and crashes her lips on mine again, this time it's me that groans.

My hands grip her hips, pushing her more into the wall with my body.

I move the kiss from her mouth down to her jaw, and lower. I kiss the scar on her collarbone before sucking it lightly.

Her head tips back and I move my hands up to cup the underside of her breasts. Her hands are in my hair, pushing and pulling my head away.

Either way, I don't let up.

She's a panting mess by the time I stand up.

She's tried to catch her breath, "I don't want to do it in a janitors closet." She cringes and takes my hand.

The door opens and she checks the hallway before moving quickly.

Somehow I know exactly where she's taking me.

The boys locker room door is locked open, and as soon as me enter, I turn her around and pick her up, forcing her legs to wrap around my waist.

A yelp escapes her and I can't help but chuckle before kissing her again.

I move past the rows of lockers till we make it to the shower and sauna room.

Instantly, I start pulling her lousy excuse for a shirt off of her as I'm setting her down. Her black lace bra being a fine view, but not what I want.

She helps me take my t-shirt off before she's working at the buckles of my belt and pants.

I kick my shoes off just as she does and now I'm tugging at the fake button of her shorts, moving the zipper and pushing them down her legs.

The thin lace of her underwear was actually sheer. I could see parts of her that you shouldn't see through underwear.

The cheeky smile on her face makes me push my body against her and move her into the sauna that has a lock on the door.

She's wrapping her arms around my neck and I pick her up, making sure her legs are wrapped around me before I start unclipping her bra.

She melts into me as I push her up against the wall. Her hands trying to push my boxers down as I kiss her neck.

"Shit," I mumble against her skin.