32

-Evren Black-

"What do you want to eat?" Aster asked as he rounded the counter.

I shrugged still looking down at my phone, "You choose."

"No. I know how this works, you say you don't care what we get so I choose and it's not what you want, then you say you're not hungry until you see the food I get and eat it all." He narrowed his eyes at me.

My brows raise and I laugh, "What?"

He shifts his stance, "you know I'm right. Almost every girl does it."

I shake my head, "Baby just pick something. I'm not a picky eater i promise." I look back at my phone.

He sits next to me, moving my arms up a little to he can rest his head on my legs.

I look down at him as he looks at the wall deep in thought. "Sandwiches?"

"What kind?" I debate.

"I thought you said you weren't picky." His lips pursed and his brows raised.

"What kind of sandwiches are we getting Aster James?"

"Ouch, government name huh? I must've hit a nerve."

I rolled my eyes a smile still on my face. I ignored his gaze as the pettiness set in me. He turned his head towards my stomach and lifted my shirt.

He placed a kiss on my skin making me look down at him but he didn't stop. He pulled my shirt over his head and placed his hands on my waist, still placing kisses on my stomach.

I laughed when I felt the tip of his tongue on my bellybutton dragging upwards towards the center of my chest.

He moved his hands upwards, grabbing my under boob.

I couldn't focus on my phone anymore so I dropped it to the side, reveling in the slight pleasure he was causing me.

He nipped my skin at my waist, making me squeal.

I felt his warm breath on my skin as he chuckled. His face coming to view below me.

He smirked, "Want to go for a ride?"

I smiled, "There are two different meanings to that question. So either clarify what you mean or I will take matters into my own hands." I ran a hand through his hair, a low rumble coming from him.

I leaned closer to his lips, our noses close to touching.

I was about to kiss him when he sat up. He took my hand in his and hauled me off the couch.

"Let's go eat." And he dragged me to the door.

I was skeptical about his plan as we stepped in the elevator.

Instead of us going to our usual parking spot, where my car is parked, he directed me to the back of the parking lot. Where most of the motorcycles park.

He stopped in front of a black motorcycle.

"A Kawasaki Ninja h2r with a RS-5 carbon fiber slip on exhaust. And green highlights?" I ran my hand across the seat of the bike.

Aster stood on the opposite side reveling at my knowledge.

I shrugged at his expression and stood straight, "Dreams die after some traumatic accidents. Doesn't mean I turn them into nightmares."

"You want a bike?" He asked.

"Wanted. It's not something I desire so much anymore, but I do love the science behind it." I continued to inspect all of the mechanics, "This bike is actually one I've dreamt about since I can remember. Before though, it was just the Ninja H2. This one came out just a few years ago I believe."