6

-Evren Black-

It was Monday again. Somehow, just like that, my weekend was gone. Most of it spent with my mind running around thoughts that weren't holy.

I walked into my chemistry class, which I seemed to have the pleasure of sharing with Aster.

Corina wasn't here today, lord knows why.

I felt a set of eyes on me but I couldn't tell who it was. I sat down in front of Aster, like I usually would. Noticing JJ wasn't here today either.

"No wonder." I snorted and went back to my paper.

"Okay, today we will be mixing hyaluronic acids and setting our hypothesis on what they can do before we dip in our material." The teacher spoke as she passed out papers.

I still felt a heavy stare on me, making me turn around to Aster, who was surprisingly not looking at me.

I turned back around, looking across the room for who it could be.

My eyes met with an old friend of mine, his name was Luke.

We've had sex before.

I smiled at him and he pointed at his phone.

I got a Snapchat notification a few seconds later with his name on it.

You look very pretty today! :)

I smiled at his text and replied.

Why thank you sir Luke! What you up to?

Trying to get you off my mind... ;)

Anyway I could help with that?

After school, my car. See you there!

Bet!

It was then I felt something hit the back of my head. I turned around to see Aster glaring at me and a piece of balled up paper on the floor.

I squinted and picked up the paper, unraveling it.

Seriously? The dude can't keep his eyes off your tits...

I wrote back.

Why does it matter to you? Are you jealous?

I passed the note back to him.

Going back to my work, I tried to listen to the lecture but I felt another tap against my head. I saw the paper on the floor again.

Picking it up and reading it:

I don't want anyone to look at what is mine... you're not hanging out with this dude are you?

And so what if I was?

I passed the note back. Feeling a tap against my backside again, in a matter of seconds.

I picked up the note.

That attitude needs to be fixed, don't you think?

"Ms. Black." I looked up suddenly, my chemistry teacher was walking towards me.

I looked around for where to put the paper with our conversation. As I was about to stuff it into my backpack, my teacher snatched the paper from my hands.

She was silent for a while, my nails going between my teeth.

She glanced at me and Aster, turning back around to the class, going to the front of the room, she projected her voice, "If we can stop looking at The female chest and worry about the material I am trying to teach please." She balled up the paper and threw it away.