17

-Evren Black-

I really risk it when I wear the clothes I do.

A little red dress.

Well they weren't wrong about it being little, but they never said it was a little tight red dress.

It showcased the curve of my hips and the hourglass figure of my body.

The hem stopped just a few inches shy of my crotch.

And the amount of cleavage it showed was perfect.

"I really have magic." Corina said as she splayed herself on my bed.

I turn and look at her in the mirror.

She grins at me, her head hanging off the edge of the bed, "You look hot." She says.

I turn to show her the blush that's crept up my cheeks.

She gets up abruptly and raced to my vanity, "Here." She says coming back with a butterfly clip.

She slides the clear plastic into my hair, pushing it back from my face.

"Okay, you look really hot." She laughs.

I shake my head, "All your work Ms. Chase."

She does a bow then sits back on the bed.

"You sure you want to do this? I mean, if all people, you're going with Aster." She said.

"The more you make me think about it, the more I dread it." I say.

"I'll kill him if anything happens to you." She murmurs.

I just nod.

"Evren! He's here!" The muffled yell of my dad comes through the door.

"Shit. He said 7, it's..." I look at the time on my phone, "6:59, that little dick."

Corina snorts at my comment.

I check my makeup one last time and snotty out my dress with my hands.

"Okay," I breath, "Let's do this."

I strut to the door, down the stairs, and into the living room, revealing a chatting Aster and Dad.

I stay quiet, not wanting to interrupt them. Corina comes up behind me, holding my shoulders.

Aster flicks his gaze to me, he did an announcing cough, turning my dad attention to me.

That smile. God that smile on his face was addicting.

"Wow," Aster started, "You look... wow." He breathed.

Corina came forward and pressed her hand on Asters chest, holding him back, "Yeah yeah, keep it in your pants Mariah." She joked.

"It was one time." He argued back.

"You still screamed like a girl," she challenged him with a smile.

My dad laughed along with Corina before going serious, he turned to Aster, "If anything happens, I will bury you in an unmarked grave in the desert."

Corina went next to my dad, "Well now I want to join the fun, I will find you, humiliate you in front of every audience, then make sure you won't be able to escape his promise."

Aster visibly gulped. He was scared, and I've never seen him scared, it's kind of funny.

My best friend and father were moving to corner him so I finally stepped in.

"Alright, come on," I pulled Corina back, then my dad, "Don't want to be late now do we?"

Aster didn't dare flinch, if only for his dignity.