11

-Corina Chase-

"JJ please, I have class." I whispered.

He continued to suck the sweet spot on my neck. My hands were on his chest. I was gripping his shirt as his tongue swiped across my skin. He groaned as I started grinding my hips against him.

"What if someone hears?" I say, continuing on.

His hands slipped under my shirt and up my sides. I tipped my head back, giving him more access and reveling at the pleasure.

I moaned, the closet concealing all of our sounds.

"JJ-" I tried again.

"Just one more minute." He said against my skin.

I sank into him. His hands gripping me and his tongue marking me.

I dragged my hand to his hair and lightly tugged, a gravelly moan escaping him.

That made me pull back, my hands going to the sides of his face as I watched him frown.

I pecked his lips. He slid his hands down to my ass, squeezing me. I squealed.

"I have a test in," I looked at my watch, "Shit, it's 2nd period already." I said frantically.

I got off his lap, he just watched me as I looked for my bag.

"Corner." He smirked. I looked at him with a mocking glare and grabbed my bag.

I leaned down and placed a long, passionate kiss on his lips. He bit my lip and pulled it lightly as I pulled back.

I smiled with my eyes closed. "I'll see you in 3rd." I said and walked out.

I walked down the empty hall to my classroom.

Before stepping in, I checked my reflection in the glass of the window, a curtain in the other side so no one saw me.

I was wearing another outfit that was sure to get me some sort of punishment, but my body, my canvas.

I was wearing a short, dark red skirt, the fishnet stockings underneath having skulls with roses designed in the lace.

My shirt was tank top crop top that dipped in a short v. It was black with red skull printed in the corner. I was wearing a jacket over it but I got uncomfortable.

My shoes were a pair of black platforms that I absolutely loved!

But, Mr. Peters seems to not like my sense in fashion. After all, he is a history teacher.

JJ passed me in the hall. I blew him a kiss and turned back.

I walked in, the lights off and a video playing on the screen.

I walked up to his desk, "You're late Miss Chase." He handed me a copy of the test.

I rolled my eyes, "I run on CC time." I joke and went to my desk.

The desk next to mine was empty.

Where is Evren?

I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Evy <3

Where are you? Skipping
2nd today?

Suspended 3 days. Sorry
babes! <3

Evren? Suspended? That's new.

😯 ohhh what'd you do?

Don't you have a test to be
taking rn?