19

-Evren Black-

He kissed me as we reached the doorstep of his home.

He kissed me as we walked through the door.

He still kissed me as we both stepped out of our shoes, and then our bodies collided together once again.

He picked me up, making my legs wrap around his waist as he walked up the stairs.

He kicked open a door, which I could only assume was his bedroom.

When he placed me on his bed, he stepped back to unbutton his shirt before coming back to me and sliding his hand to my back, laying me down.

His lips still attached to mine as I slowly went backwards.

He winced, causing me to sit up and him pull away.

I looked at him with a bit of worry, "What's wrong?"

He shakes his head, "Nothing, just my hand." He says.

He goes to kiss me again, which I let him. His mouth moving down my jaw and to my neck and collarbone now.

I tilt my head back, letting him do to me as he pleased.

But he winced again when he put his weight on his hand.

I pull his hand in front of me, examining it. "You may have dislocated a finger, or a fracture, we'll have to see in the morning."

He smirks at me, "So you're planning on staying the night?"

I move back, studying his gaze before I stand up, "Come on. Let me clean you up."

I take the hand that isn't bothering him and drag him to the bathroom attached to his room.

I flick the light on and start digging through cabinets and drawers for the proper supplies.

When I was done, I placed a bottle of peroxide, alcohol, cotton balls, and a small cup beside him on the counter where he leaned back and watched me.

I pulled out the first aid kit he had under his sink and searched for an antibacterial cream, placing the small package next to my other gathered items.

Before I start cleaning him up, I open both the peroxide and alcohol, pouring equal parts of each in the small cup.

I swirled it around to make sure it was properly mixed before taking his hand and placing it over the sink, "This might sting."

And before I can allow him the chance to respond, I pour the mixture over his scarred hand.

It was silent for a moment which is what worried me, but then I heard a croaking noise come from beside me, causing me to look his way.

Aster was gripping the upper part of his arm, his nail digging into his skin as his mouth hung open and he stared at his hand that was now glistening from the liquid.

"Owwww." He groaned.

I tap his cheek, a smile on my face, "It's okay to cry." I give him a sarcastic smile which he returns with an annoyed one.

"What's the point of mixing them? Don't they do the same thing?" He asks.

"They do, but alcohol is more sterile than peroxide. I only mixed them because using just alcohol, on a wound with unidentified problems, can cause damage to it. And it dilutes it so it doesn't hurt and it's less flammable."

I think he was surprised by my statement because he didn't say anything.

I hold his hand in mine. The size difference being one I would've never imagined in a million years.