33

-Aster James-

"So my boyfriend knows how to drift. Can street race. Has a motorcycle that is the exact model I want. Is extremely hot and a really good kisser? What else don't I know?" Evren laughs as she stands next to me with a red solo cup in her hands.

I smirk down at her as I continue looking over the different motorcycles in the corner of the garage.

She moves in front of me, placing her arms around my neck. Her actions make me react by putting my hands on her waist and pulling her closer while resting my head in the crook of her neck.

I let myself drown in the coconut and lavender scent that radiated from her body. I let myself sink against her even more when I felt her nails drag through my hair.

"You really have no idea what you're doing to me right now." I mumbled on her shoulder.

She chuckled, "Maybe a small idea."

The whisper of her voice made some of my nerves react in a way no man wants to react in public.

She gasped when I pulled her waist in closer to mine so she could feel my wood on her stomach.

"Aster! Is that you!" The to high pitch voice rang through my head and made me cringe.

I looked up and saw Katy—an old girl friend—not dating type, but a girl who was a friend... and obsessed with me.

"I haven't seen you for months!" She screeched. I swear she could break glass with the pitch of her voice.

I groaned, "I was hoping it'd be longer..." I whispered, making Evren laugh a little.

"Who's this? New whore for the night?" Katy attempts an insult which only makes Evren mad.

A dry laugh coming from Evren and the mood change makes me a bit scared. She steps back from me before turning to Katy. I could see her poke her cheek with her tongue, a smirk on her face making her look insanely hot.

"Considering the lack of clothes I think the title is more appropriate for you." Evren says before leaning back on me.

Katy laughs, "Ah, the girlfriend." She huffs, "I'm sure it won't last long, he always comes crawling back."

I saw JJ and Corina look over at us. I just shrugged.

Evren, even though I couldn't see her face clearly, had a feral smile on her face, "Pretty sure he prefers a kitten over a rat. Get lost plastic."

I choked on air at her comeback. My mind running at all of the ways I want to praise her right now.

Katy takes a step forward, "You will never be good enough for him."

"And you will? Considering he's with me now, I'm not sure if that statement is something that should be coming from you."

I love this woman.

I heard JJs snort from nearby.

I saw Katy open her mouth to speak again, but I stunned her by putting my hand around Evren's neck and pulling her chin up to look into my eyes.

I leaned down and kissed her lips, biting her bottom as a tease. When I moved back, she smiled so brightly but also victoriously.

"You do know when someone texts: "Leave me alone." Then blocks you, that means you... leave them alone. Right?" I say.

Katy stomps her foot before turning to walk away. Evren laughs, "I swear if you ever cheat on me and they look like her or worse, I will publicly shame you." She says with a laugh between each word.