Chapter Nineteen

"How do you do that all the time? Besides, I'm new to this. You've been doing it for years." My head was still spinning from the whole ordeal.

"Believe me, it was stressful when I first started out, too. Let's hope that this gets a little better for you. I promise, it did for me." Zayn gave me a peck on the cheek and a side squeeze.

"Yeah, I'll trust you on that. So, what are our plans for the rest of the evening?" I asked, trying to move onto a new topic.

"Well, we were supposed to go over to my mum's for dinner, but I'm sure she would understand if you didn't want to." Zayn closed the laptop and looked at me.

"No, I want to. I really want to meet your sisters. What time is it, anyhow?" He checked his watch.

"About 4:30, how about we both get ready and we can leave at 5?" I nodded and headed upstairs to get dressed.

First, I decided I wanted to wear something semi-formal. Eventually, I decided on my polka dot white-and-purple dress. That, with a pair of white flats, sounded perfect to me.

Entering the bathroom, I carefully chose my make-up and changed. I kept my eye make up mostly nude, some blush, a touch of brown eyeshadow and some mascara was all I needed. After that, I heard Zayn call to me from downstairs.

"Babe, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, lemme just get downstairs!" I tottled out of the bathroom and downstairs to see Zayn spiffied up in a nice suit.

"Wow, aren't you my handsome boyfriend." I kissed him right on the lips and took his hand.

"Ready to go, princess?"

"Of course, my prince." I giggled as we headed out towards the car.

Driving quietly, we enjoyed each other's company. Zayn was first to break the silence.

"Are you nervous at all to meet my sisters?"

"Not really. Why?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Honestly, I'm a little nervous. My sisters love me a ton so sometimes they get a little... protective." He explained, drumming his fingers on the wheel.

"I'm sure we'll be fine, Zaynie." I noticed we had begun to pull into a decent sized house. Almost immediately, three girls ran out to meet us. Zayn exited the car first.

"Zaynie!" The two obviously younger ones, ran into his arms.

"Safaa, Waliyha, I missed you two! How's everything at home been?" Zayn embraced his younger sisters.

"It's been great! Guess what, Zayn? Yesterday at school, I got my paper back about someone I admire and I wrote about you! I got perfect marks!" The youngest of the two bragged, still clinging to Zayn.

"That's great, Safaa. How about you, Waliyha? Anything interesting?"

"Nothing more interesting than that pregnant girlfriend of yours. Where is she?" I saw four pairs of eyes dart towards the car. Slowly, I got out.

"Girls, I'd like you to meet Mia. Mia, these are my sisters, Safaa, Waliyha, and Doniya." Zayn smiled proudly. It was obvious he loved his sisters a lot.

"Nice to meet you guys." I waved, suddenly shy at the pairs of eyes focused only on me.

"You're pretty." Safaa spoke in awe.

"You're such a nerd, Safaa. Of course she's pretty, you saw her picture in the magazines." Waliyha rolled her eyes.

"Kiddos, it's time for dinner!" Zayn's mum poked her head out the front door.

"Come on, Mia! You can sit right next to me!" Safaa grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. "Mum spent all day preparing something for you to eat. She really likes you, you know."

"That's really sweet of her. Zayn, did you know your mum did all this?" I asked my boyfriend.

"She said she wanted to make sure you got a homemade meal that you didn't make. She does nice stuff like that." He shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Why don't you cook for me, then?"

"Fine, I'll cook for you more. I suppose I could use some practice, anyhow." He sent my that perfect smile and I instantly blushed. Just seeing him made my heart race.

"Thank you, baby." I pecked him lightly on the nose. Behind us, Waliyha imitated throwing up and Doniya laughed.

"Don't laugh! I think it's sweet. I want a relationship like that when I grow up." Safaa smiled sweetly.

"At least somebody in this house appreciates us." Zayn sent a pointed look to his other sisters. We entered the dining room to see a full course meal on the table. The meal consisted of beef cobbler, fruit salad, and Yorkshire pudding.

"This looks great, Mrs. Malik. Thank you so much, but you really didn't need to go to all this trouble for me."

"Oh, pish posh. You're my little boy's girlfriend, of course I need to go to all this trouble for you." She smiled and sat down at the head of the table, the rest of us followed suit.

"Where's dad, mum?"

"Oh, you know how your father is. He's out on business again. He does say he's sorry he missed you two, though." Zayn's mum smiled softly. I noticed that before we began to eat, everybody lowered their heads and prayed privately and silently.

"Okay, let's eat." Mrs.Malik started by passing around the milk to fill our cups. Next, she passed the pudding and fruit. Lastly, the beef cobbler was passed and we began to eat.

"So, how is everything going with my future grandkids?" Mrs.Malik asked me.

"They're doing great. One of them has a lot of fun kicking my bladder, but other than that, everything is completely perfect and healthy." I smiled and took a bite of my food.

"When are you due?" Doniya, the oldest of the three sisters, questioned.

"Thirteen days, but my water could break at really anytime."

"Mum, when Mia has the babies, can I skip school to go see them?" Safaa asked innocently.

"Of course, I'm sure she would love you all to be there." I nodded along to what Mrs.Malik was saying.

"Mia, anyway you could give birth this Thursday? I have a Chemistry test." Waliyha laughed.

"Boy, do I wish it was that easy."

We finished the delicious meal within the hour.

"Mum, I'd love to stay here with you and the girls forever, but I think it's time to head home. We have an early doctor's appointment tomorrow." Zayn spoke.

"Aw, my boy, you have to call more. I love you." She kissed us both on the cheek. "Tell me how everything goes tomorrow. Have a good night, you two."

Safaa wrapped her arms around me.

"Mia, you should come over more!"

"I'll keep that in mind, sweetheart. It was nice to see and meet everybody." Zayn and I headed out towards the car after our goodbyes.

"You know, I really like your family." I told Zayn.

"I like yours, too." He mentioned.

"Can you believe that in a couple weeks, we'll have our own family?" I took his hand and rubbed circles into the back of it.

"I can't wait." He kissed me fully on the lips. Finally, he started the car and we drove home in a happy and comfortable silence. Once we were home, I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I asked once I answered the phone.

"Hi, this is Ed Sheeran..."

A/N: What could Ed want? How is tomorrow's doctor's appointment going to go? Will Mia go and meet with Harry? All these questions will be answered in the next chapter!

Thank you for all the great comments, they really keep me going! Until next time!