Chapter One

"Hey babe, I'm off tour! Want to hang out?" Harry texted me. No, no, no. I was 7 months pregnant. Not really in the mood for sex or questions about the father.

God, I needed some craving food. My current craves were smores, Mac and Cheese, raisin bran, and Sprite. I took out the cereal and ate two bowls.

Yum.

A knock on the door interrupted me.

"Hello, Mia. How are you?" My neighbor Cody asked.

"Fine. How is Eli?" That was Cody's boyfriend.

"Great, I think he's going to pop the question soon!" Cody squealed.

"That's wonderful! Now, not that I mind your company, but is there a reason you came?" I asked, trying to be polite.

"Yes! A young man handed me this in the lobby, he was cute." Cody winked and handed me a package.

"Thanks C!" We hugged and I closed the door. I ripped open the package. It was filled with a dozen roses and a letter.

"Dear, my beautiful Mia

Hello! I hope you are fine on this wonderful day. As I'm sure you found out, I'm off tour and ecstatic to see you. Text me if you ever want to hang out!

Love always, Niall"

Well, monkey shit.

My phone buzzed.

"Just got off the plane, love. I'm back from tour! Want to hang out?" Zayn messaged.

To him, I couldn't deny.

"Sure, but I have to warn you, I don't look the same."

"I'm sure you look gorgeous! ;)"

"God, you say that now."

"Can't wait. xx Dinner at five?"

"Sure."

---

I had on a flowery blue maternity dress. It was actually pretty cute, but for the price, it better be. $150. But, I needed something cute and I got tipped well.

I added some lavender hanging earrings. Then I slipped on a pair of pumps, sapphire. I had some mascara, cover up, lipgloss and light blue eyeshadow on.

I had conviced Cody to give me a ride since I couldn't drive. He happily agreed.

"Do I get to meet him?" Cody insisted.

"No. He doesn't even know I'm pregnant, and it might be the father!" Cody was probably my best friend, he knew everything about me.

"Come onnnnn!" He whined.

"Noooo." I mimicked my friend.

"Okay, we're here, Miss-Won't-Let-Me-Meet-Possible-Father-Of-Her-Baby." He waved goodbye to me. I tousled his blonde hair.

"Bye, weirdo." I went through the doors of The Fordway, the most expensive restaurant in town. I approached the waiter.

"I'm under Malik." He nodded.

"Right this way mam'."  He led me to a candle lit table with a certain boy at it.

"Mia?" He exclaimed.

A/N So, so sorry for not updating. I hope you like it though!