Chapter Five

A/N

Remember to submit a character! Good luck! You can submit more that one if you want!

------------

"Sorry, give me a second. Let me check something. Well, this is odd." Doctor Gillens brows scrunched.

"What is it?" I asked, frantically.

"Well, it seems that your baby has some abnormalities. Nothing to worry about. Everything should be fine, just a fast heartbeat." Zayn and I let out a breath.

"What color is your nursery, Mia?" That was kinda out of the blue.

"Um, I haven't started decorating yet." I answered, slowly.

"Well, start shopping for blue." I was confused for a second. Then, it clicked.

"I'm having a boy?" I whispered. Then I screamed. "I AM HAVING A BOY!" Yes! I've always wanted a boy.

Zayn hugged me. I got the blue stuff cleaned off of my belly.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked as he helped me off of the bed.

"Don't know. Don't you have stuff to do?" I looked at him, suspiciously.

"Nah, not really. Unless you want to meet my mum. Although, I should stop by my house to get some essentials." That made sense.

"Sure." He gave me a look.

"Mum or stopping by my place?"

"Both." He put his arm around my shoulders.

"You want to meet my mum?" His face faded into a smile.

"Why not, I mean, I might be having her grandkid." I gave Zayn a peck on the cheek.

We walked through the parking lot when a very pregnant woman, or should I say girl, stopped us.

"You're Zayn Malik!" She gave him the starstruck eyes.

"Hello, love. It's nice to meet you." Zayn was always so polite.

"I never thought I would meet you! Can I get a picture?" She beamed.

"Of course." Zayn returned her smile.

"I'll just get out of the way. Do you want me to take the picture?" I asked, awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh no, I would love to have you in the picture. I read that article about you, it was so rude. Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you're a slut." I gave out a relieved breath.

"Thanks. So, what's you're story?" I nodded to her belly.

"Simple stuff, fifteen year old had a one night stand, got pregnant and her she is. Alone without her baby daddy. Hopping houses." She shrugged, like it was nothing.

"What's your name, hun?" I asked the fan.

"Tara, Tara Colsen. What's yours?"

"Mia Limson. Do you have a doctor's appointment?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, I should hurry for that." A spark of realisation burst on her face.

"Let's take the picture." We put our arms around each other. Tara snapped a few pictures and smiled at us.

"I got to go, bye guys!" She started walking away.

"Wait! Here's my phone number. If you ever need anything, just text or call." I scribbled my number on her hand.

"See you later, Mia." She wrapped her hands around me quickly.

I returned the hug and jogged back to Zayn.

"She was nice." He commented.

"Yeah." I agreed. "She is."

"To my place?" I nodded and climbed into Zayn's car. We drove to his house in mostly silence, the only noise was the rock and roll radio.

"Here we are." We pulled up to a decent sized home. There were a few boys in front of the house.

"Who's that?" I whispered to him.

"I can't tell. Let's go see." He got out of the car and went to my side to help me out.

We approached the house and recognized the boys, it was the rest of One Direction.

"Zayn, god dude! Where were you? We thought you had died or something!" Louis embraced Zayn.

"I was just hanging with Mia." Harry and Niall came closer.

"Mia? Is that you?" Harry asked.

"Um, yeah. I really need to tell you guys something." Niall and Harry looked confused.

"This might be your baby." I rubbed my belly.

"Really?" The two boys said with utterly different reactions. Niall's eyes sparkled and Harry looked angry.

"Wait, so you might be having my baby and you never told me?" Harry screamed.

"Well, you were on tour..." I whispered.

"God, Bitch!" He grabbed my shirt. "I thought you were so cool and honest, but I guess I was wrong." He let go and walked away.

A/N

Just a warning, Harry will be a jerk in this, I know he's not like that in real life, but for story purposes he is in this.

Question- Do you guys want a smut scene? If so, with whom?