Chapter Twenty-Four

Spencer

Well, fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck. How the hell was I going to get to the hospital? Just then, a lightbulb went off. My bike! I rode it here, easily I can bike to the hospital.

"Henrietta!" I called out to the worker behind the desk.

"What do you need, Spencer?"

"My best friend just went into labor. Can you cover the rest of my shift?" I breathed, approaching the counter.

"I don't know... I'm just about to get off..." She sighed.

"Please? I'll do anything!" I pleaded.

"Anything?" She cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, come on, I have to get going."

"Okay, take my midnight shift Thursday night." God, I hated the late night shift.

"Fine!" I blurted.

"Good, now run along." She smiled in success. As fast as I could, I tossed my drink and ran to my bike. My phone said the hospital was 10 miles away. This was going to be a long ride...

Louis

"Where the hell are we?" I asked.

"I don't know! The GPS says we're going the right way..." Liam sounded frustrated.

"Well, we've been driving for a half hour and nothing!" Niall groaned.

"Just call Zayn and ask, Liam." I insisted.

"No, Zayn has too much to worry about already, he doesn't need this!" Liam yelled. We shut up.

Micheal

After about a half hour, I arrived at the hospital. Parking my truck, I jumped out and towards the maternity ward. After a series of winding hallways, I found the front desk.

"I'm looking for Mia Limson." I told the secretary at the front desk, out of breath.

"Are you her husband?" The bored looking woman asked.

"No, I'm her brother."

"Hospital policy says only her baby's father or husband and parents are allowed back." She recited, popping her gum.

"That's bullshit!" I roared.

"Sir, if you don't calm down I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She gave me a dirty look. I flopped down into the waiting room chair, feeling defeated.

Spencer

My legs pumped at the bike, quickly growing tired. Only four more miles to go!

Mia

"7 cm." Another contraction came.

"Ow!"

"Squeeze my hand, princess." Zayn held out his hand. I took it in mine.

Mrs.Malik

"I need you to pull my daughters out of class." I told the principal.

"Usually we don't allow that, what are the circumstances?" He questioned.

"Their nephews are about to be born!"

"Okay. I'll contact their teachers."

Niall

Still, we couldn't figure out where we were going. Fuck! I stared out the window, trying to figure out what to do when I saw a very familiar girl on a bike.