Chapter Three

"Shit!" I screamed. "This is why I hate horror movies." Zayn just laughed.

We had made up mostly from that mess earlier.

"Wimp." He giggled, and I smacked him on the arm.

They were in a house and watching TV. Something moved under the bed. Then nothing. Suddenly, a guy was pulled off the bed and into the TV.

"God!" I screamed and half our popcorn flew in the air.

"I'll get more." I told Zayn.

"Be back soon." Zayn let go of my hand.

I left the theater and stood in the snack line. Two teenage girls stood behind me.

"God, what a slut." The brunette laughed.

"Pregnant and she's that young? Whore." The blonde popped her lips.

They continued the rude comments. They called me slutty when they were wearing tube tops and skirts that barely covered their asses.

I got my popcorn and turned around.

"Bitch, I'm on a date with Zayn Malik, he would throw up if he even looked at you." The blonde scoffed.

"Yeah right." They rolled their eyes.

"Bye." I went back to the movie, by the time I got back, it was almost over. It ended with one of the people facing the screen, then it went black.

Zayn and I entwined our fingers.

"I have to use the ladies' room. Excuse me." I left to do my business and came back to see Zayn talking to the two girls I had the displeasure to meet earlier.

"Hey, Zayn who is this?" I tapped Zayn on the shoulder.

"Tammy, look it's the slut." The blonde told the brunette.

"You're right, Callie. It is. You might be lost, honey. We're talking to Zayn, so if you wouldn't mind to scoot it." Tammy pushed me away.

"Ladies, I'm on a date with the "slut" so, if you wouldn't mind." Zayn lightly pushed through them.

"Mia, you okay?" I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I need to do something." He gave me a confused look. I shoved him against the wall and crashed my lips into his.

The two girls stood with their jaws almost on the floor.

Zayn's tongue fought for entrance and I allowed it. We broke apart and left the theater.

Once we got to my apartment, we kissed again. It was already 11:30 and it was a long day.

We fell into bed half naked. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and cuddled into him.

Then we were sucked into a deep slumber.

------------

The Next Morning

I struggled out of Zayn's grip. I opened my laptop and searched "Zayn Malik".

Clicking on the first article, my eyes scanned the words.

"Zayn Malik to Have Starchild? One Direction Star Seen With Pregnant Young Woman- Slut or Girlfriend?"

A/N

Oh! What will happen with the article? Will Zayn and Mia date? Well, I know, but you will find out soon enough!