Chapter Seventeen

(Above, I put a picture of what I imagine Micheal looking like. Just imagine him little bit bigger and more filled out, a little older too.)

------

Click. Click. Click.

"Micheal? Do you hear that?" I asked my brother.

"Hear what?"

"There's like, this weird clicking sound. Hm, now it's gone." I shrugged and entered Baby Needs.

"Okay, we need to look for brown, green or jungle themed cribs." I told Micheal as we headed towards the cribs.

"Okay. Hey, check out that one." He pointed to a dark green crib.

*One Hour Later*

After what had felt like forever, we were done shopping. A few of the employees helped us put the new furniture into the truck.

"Thank you, guys!" I waved goodbye as I climbed into the truck. Micheal took his place in front of the wheel and sighed deeply.

"Is everything okay, Micheal?" I asked, tentatively.

"I need to talk to you about something pretty serious." He made eye contact with me.

"Okay, I'm listening." Given his solemn features, I was worried about what it could be. Just at the mere thought of some things caused a lump to form in my throat.

"Now, I need you to promise you'll let me talk before you interupt. Mia, I love you but this is already hard enough."

"Micheal, you're worrying me, can you please tell me what it is?" I breathed out.

"Okay. Uh, how do I start? Mia, I watch you and you are so confident in who you are. Nobody can bring you down, and even if somebody does, you get right back up and don't give up. I've never understood how one person can be so sure of who they are, so, not ashamed.

I am tired of being ashamed of who I am. All I want is to come clean but I don't know how to. It hurts me deep inside and I have tried to stop these feelings but I can't and I'm so terrified you're gonna hate me after this because you are my favorite person in the world.

Mia, I'm gay."

I sat, shocked, processing what I had heard.

"Please say something." He begged me quietly. My words failed me, so I did something else.

I hugged him. Mascara smeared on my face; I hadn't even realized I was crying. Micheal's sobs racked his chest as I held him against me. Maybe I was suprised, he was my brother, how had I not known?

"Micheal, I love you. This doesn't change that. Nothing could change that." I looked him in the eyes as I spoke.

"Thank you, Mia."

"Anything for one of my favorite guys in the whole world. Does daddy know?" I questioned.

"Not yet. I'm scared to tell him." He admitted, openly.

"It will be okay, sweetie."

We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before Micheal started the car.

We drove for a few minutes before I asked the question that had been really bugging me.

"Micheal, feel free not to answer, but is that why you broke up with Allison?" He was quiet for a moment.

"Yeah, I think she knew before I was willing to admit it to myself." He gave a shy, sheepish smile.

"Are you, like, dating anyone right now, then?" Cheeks flaring up, it gave me his obvious answer.

"Well, there's this one guy but I'm not really sure where that is going. He's not completely sure about his sexuality and I wanted to tell you and dad before I started anything. I mean, he's amazing so I really hope this goes somewhere." The sigh at the end told me he really likes this guy.

"I hope it does, too. Tell me everything when you figure it out." Just then, my phone beeped, alerting me of the text.

Unlocked my phone, I held my breath when I saw the name.

Harry

Mia, we need to talk. Can you meet me at the Jameson Cafe at 11:00 tomorrow? Text me back when you can.

Oh fuck no.

"You alright, sis?" Micheal questioned me.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." Beginning to browse online, my phone beeped once again. "Oh, TMZ."

Headlines always popped up on the top of my phone. This time it was 'See Which Celeb's Girlfriend Was Seen With Another Guy'. I rolled my eyes and thought about the poor soul who was targeted next.

Clicking on the site, I waited for it to load. On the site popped up a picture of- me!? All I could do is read the article.

"Zayn Malik's rumored pregnant girlfriend is seen with a new boo! The two were seen shopping in a swanky downtown strip mall looking for baby supplies! Gasp! Are things over for Zia? Comment what you think below!"

God no. What the fucking hell is wrong with tabloids? How did Zayn deal with this?

"Micheal, are we almost home?"

I was going to be sick.

"Yeah, just about a mile." No way could I wait that long. Dialing Zayn's number, my mind raced.

"Hey, baby. What's up?" Zayn's voice smiled through the phone.

"Have you seen TMZ?" I stated straight away.

"Oh goodness, what the hell happened?" Quickly, I explained the whole situation to him.

"Okay, I'll call management. Are you in your way home?" I heard rustling papers in the background.

"Yeah, I'm just a few minutes away. Talk to you soon, love you."

"Love you, too." He blew me a kiss through the phone and hung up.

What were we going to do?

A/N

Hiya lovelies! Hope you liked the chapter. Pretty dramatic one. What did you think of Micheal coming out? Should Mia meet Harry? What is going to happen with all the rumors flying around? Stay tuned for more!

Next Chapter- Family Dinner and Twitter Live Stream