Chapter Twenty

My heart nearly stopped. Ed Sheeran was calling me? What!?

"Zayn gave me your number, he said you were looking to get into party planning?" I gulped, still in shock.

"Yeah, that's right. How can I help you?" I stuttered out an answer.

"Well, I'm releasing my new single in about three weeks, and my manager is looking to plan a release party. I know you're busy with the baby and stuff, but I figured if you're up to the job..."

"That sounds amazing! I would absolutely love to. First off, we should probably set up a time to meet with you and your manager. How does Tuesday afternoon sound?" I was smiling ear to ear.

"That sounds lovely. You don't know how helpful you're being. I totally owe you one. I'll have my manager email you tomorrow. Thank you and tell Zayn I say hi." He hung up. Slowly, my head still spinning, I headed to the living room to see Zayn curled up with Baba on the couch. Slyly, I took out my phone and took a picture.

Zayn's management had set me up a Twitter and Instagram. I posted the picture on both and put my phone away.

"Aren't you two just the cutest little things." I cooed and approached my boyfriend.

"Oh, hi baby." Zayn grinned. "I figured we could watch a movie or two and then call it an early night."

"That sounds amazing." I snuggled into him on the couch.

"As much as I would love to stay here forever, I have to grab the remote." Baba hopped out of his lap and into mine when Zayn stood. He grabbed the remote off the entertainment center and came back to sit with me. We looked through Netflix and finally decided on Legally Blonde.

As the movie started, I cuddled further into Zayn's side.

"Guess who just called me?"

"Mmm, I dunno. Lindsay Lohan? Barack Obama? Kate Middleton?" Zayn murmured.

"All great guesses, but no. Ed freaking Sheeran." I fangirled internally, again.

"Oh, how is Ed doing?" He questioned, still paying attention to the screen.

"Don't act so calm! I get that you are a big famous celebrity, but this is a big deal! It's Ed Sheeran!" I hit Zayn's shoulder gently.

"And you're dating Zayn Malik." He grinned cockily.

"Shut up, you dingus."

"Dingus? What the hell is a dingus? Who uses terms like that?" He gave me one of those "you're crazy" looks.

"Your girlfriend does." I teased.

"Oh, you mean this gorgeous lady? I'm lucky enough to be dating her? Wow, that's pretty great." He gave me an Eskimo kiss.

"I dunno, I think I might be luckier."

"I hate to argue with somebody so beautiful, but I know I'm luckier. What was Ed calling about?" Zayn asked.

"Oh yeah! He needed a party planner. You are so sweet to give him my number. I have a meeting with him on Tuesday." I explained.

"When?" He questioned.

"I'm not sure exactly, but in the afternoon sometime." I shrugged.

"Okay. The band has a meeting in the evening about the whole Harry situation on Tuesday. Just tell me when you can." Oh god. Harry. He wanted me to meet him at the Jameson Cafe. What was I going to do?

"Mia, you okay?" Zayn looked at me in concern.

"Yeah, just fine. Let's watch the movie."

Later in the night, I fell asleep during the movie. Already exhausted by my day, Zayn had to carry me up to our bedroom. I drifted off to a quiet sleep.