Chapter Nine

A/N

This chapter will skip around a lot, just to let you know.

-----------

"Zayn, I'm sorry." We hugged and tears spilled out of my own eyes.

"What are we going to do? I want to help you raise this baby and, but, Harry..." Tara had excused herself out of the room.

"We don't need him. You can be this boy's dad. I love you." I let those three words slip out.

"I love you too." He told me. "I was gonna ask you, this might be a big step, but, um, do you want to move in with me?"

"I don't know. I like your place, but it just doesn't feel right for me." I looked at my feet.

"Let's get our own then." I gave him a look of disbelief and hugged him.

"Yes!"

*The Next Day*

"Happy birthday, to me!" Tara came in singing, late last night I found out it was Tara's birthday. I woke up early to make us chocolate chip waffles with smoothies.

"Thanks, Mia. By the way, I have a job interview today." She stuffed her mouth with waffles.

"Where?" I sat next to her.

"At this restaurant, the Fordway." I told her about Zayn and I's first date there. Then we ate the rest of our breakfast in silence.

 When it hit 10 in the morning, Zayn came yawning out of our room.

"Now, what took you so long?" He kissed my cheek.

"I had to make a call, I scheduled you for maternity photos today." He took a waffle and bit into it.

"No, no. I don't want matenity photos. They're stupid." I argued while I did the dishes.

"They are not! They're cute!" Zayn gave me a pouty face.

"Okay, fine! What time?"

"At three." I groaned.

"That's the same time as my interview!" Tara announced. Just great.

*At 2:00*

Tara, Zayn and I were out at this little coffee shop nearby my house. It was called Black Beans and everyday, they had a live performer of some kind. It was nice and relaxing.

"Next up everybody, we have Spencer Jones singing and on the piano!" Spencer Jones, I recognized that name. A young woman, probably my age, came on stage. She had brown hair and hazel eyes.(Her on the side ------------>)

"So, everyone, this is a song I love, so, I hope you enjoy." The girl, Spencer, started to play the piano.

"You'll never enjoy your life,

Living inside the box

You're so afraid of taking chances,

How you gonna reach the top?

Rules and regulations,

Force you to play it safe

Get rid of all the hesitation,

It's time for you to seize the day." She played beautifully and sang just as well. Wait, I know that voice. I finally recognized the girl. It was one of my best friends from high school! Of course! Spencer!  

"I'm waiting, waiting, just waiting,

I'm waiting, waiting outside the lines

Waiting outside the lines