Chapter Seven

I woke up to an empty bed, Zayn wasn't even in the room. I checked my phone, it was 6:30, should I get up? Probably, I could use some breakfast.

I stood and went into the kitchen. Zayn was on the phone.

"Yeah, I need fifty balloons. Helium balloons please. Thank you, yeah, October 15th, two weeks from now. Thanks, bye." Zayn hung up when he noticed me.

"Hey, babe." He pecked my forehead.

"Hey, Zaynie." I acknowledged him. "Have you had breakfast?"

"Nah, I was making some business calls." Zayn was in some boxers and a tank top.

"Want an omelette and some toast?" He gave an excited nod and I cracked the eggs on the fryer and put the toast in the toaster.

I spread some jam on the toast and served it to Zayn.

"Thanks, honey. Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Anything." I sat down next to him with my food.

"What are we? I mean, are we together?" I froze.

"I'm not sure, what do you want to be?" I asked him.

"I want to be your boyfriend." He said, sure of himself.

"Well, then okay." I put my hand on top of his.

"Okay?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay, I'll be your girlfriend." I laughing and he start laughing too.

"God, you are beautiful." I touched my stomach.

"Even with this?" I frowned.

"Yes, and this baby is a show of how beautiful you are." He put his lips on mine and we kissed, fireworks erupting.

"Am I interrupting something?" Tara waltzed into the dining room. Zayn and I broke apart.

"You were." I grumbled, stuffing some egg in my mouth. "I have Childbirth and Parenting class today. Then I have Preventing Premature Birth tomorrow."

"Why do you need that many classes?" Zayn asked.

"Being pregnant is hard. Let's see you do it." He laughed.

"Point taken." He gave me a kiss.

"Tara, do you want to come?" I questioned the younger girl.

"What time do they start?" Tara took a package pop-tarts out of the pantry.

"Childbirth is 11:00-12:00 and Parenting is 12:00-1:30."

"Sure. I'm going to be having a baby in a month, might as well." I left the room to change. I put on a purple t-shirt with a panda on it and grey sweat pants.

When I got out, Tara had changed. She had a white and black striped shirt and black jeans.

I was really bored.

"Zayn, I'm gonna take your car!" I put on a sweatshirt.

"Okay. Be back soon!" Zayn yelled after me.

I went to the garage and got into Zayn's car. I drove to Babies R Us.

I needed to buy some stuff, I hadn't gotten anything for my baby.

"Hi! Is there anything you need help with?" A woman in her twenties asked me.

"Yes, could you tell me where the diapers are?" I question, The woman lead me to a big aisle of diapers.

I grabbed two packs of newborn diapers. Plus, a container of 100 wipes and two things of baby powder.

I went into the bathing area and searched through the baby baths. I bought a blue one, along with two soft clothes, baby soap and shampoo.

I went to the check out and bought the items.

I put them in the car and started driving home. I passed by a pet store, and got an idea. I parked the car and went into the store.

I passed the fish and small animals, then went to the cats and dogs. I went into the dog room and to the puppies. They were all so cute!

Then, I stopped by a barking puppy. He was small, with black spots and long, white fur. I checked the name,

his name was Baba.

I clicked the "Want to adopt?" button by the door. After a minute, a middle aged man came into the room.

"Hello, mam', you would like to adopt?" The burly man asked me.

"Yes, this one right here." I pointed to Baba.

"Okay, you'll have to fill out some forms and pay $50." I took out the money and signed the forms.

"Here is your puppy, would you like the starter's pack or to just shop yourself?" I hesitated but decided to just shop for stuff, it was more fun.

"We'll keep your dog here till you're done."

I took a shopping cart and started to shop.

I started with a food and water bowl. They were blue with white paw prints. Then I got a leash, it was black with blue dots, plus a matching collar. I got a dog tag with Baba's info too.

I bought a big bag of puppy food and treats. Then, I bought a dog bed that was brown, to match my bedding.

Poop bags were on the list too, so I bought those. I got a little, tiny brush, nail clipperd and a bottle of shampoo.

Five chew toys, three fetch toys and little stuffed animals also were bought. Last, I got a dog carrier.

I finished shopping and all the stuff I got ended up to be $75 dollars, less than the $100 I would have spent for the starter's pack.

I left with Baba and put him in his carrier, then I got home.

A/N

Long chapter! Lucky you guys! ;) Wait, do I smell, drama? Mwahaha, next chapter maybe?