Chapter Two

"Hi." I whispered to Zayn.

"Mia? Oh, I, um, didn't realize you were already steady with someone. I'm so sorry, I'll just go." Zayn was obviously embarrassed and started packing up.

"N-no, I'm n-not." I stuttered.

"Oh." He was sympathetic, but I could see a small smile playing on his lips.

"I'm starved. Let's eat." We sat at the table and ordered our food. I got baked chicken, a side of Mac and Cheese, a fruit plate, steamed broccoli and chocolate milk. Zayn got a steak, a side of garlic bread and a glass of wine.

"Lucky you. I can't even have wine." I grumbled.

"Come on, Mia. Just have a sip." Zayn offered the cup to me.

"No, I really can't. Bad for this little one." I patted my belly.

Our plates arrived and I dug in, eating like an animal. I didn't even bother with animals anymore.

"Want to go see a movie?" Zayn asked.

"Sure. What one were you thinking?" I burped and set my empty plate aside.

"How about Paranormal Activity: Dark Mark or whatever it's called." I nodded, excited.

I have been wanting to see this one forever! Yay!

We got in his car.

"So, tell me if I'm over stepping, but who is the baby daddy?" Zayn voiced.

"Um, to be honest, um, promise you won't tell anyone?" He stuck his pinky out and I laughed. I latched my pinky with his.

"I don't know. It might be my ex, Harry, Niall" I told him. "Or you." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked.

"It might be yours. I need to get a test." He pulled the car over.

"It might be mine? You never told me!" He exclaimed.

"I know, I know. I'm barely 18, I was scared." I hushed my voice.

"I get it, but, shit, I might have a kid. Let's get to the movie." He drove to the theater. He wasn't mad, he just looked sad.

A/N

Don't yell at me! I had so much dance my schedule was school, homework, dance, sleep. Almost everyday.

I'm sorry it was short, I'll be updating more from now on!