Chapter Four

Tears brimmed in my eyes. I am not a god damn slut. Why does everyone call me that? I clicked on the article. It read:

Last night, One Direction star Zayn Malik was spotted at a movie theater with a heavily pregnant woman on his arm. While talking with two fans, this woman rudely interupted. We have an interview with the two fans.

I clicked on the video.

Interviewer- Hello, girls. It's nice that you're here today.

Girls- Hello, we are glad we're here too.

Interviewer- Could you tell us what happened at the movie theater last night?

Tammy- Well, first, when we were standing in line to get some popcorn, when we tried to start a conversation with the girl.

She called us bitches then left. We were very offended.

Interview- Well, that is understandable.

Callie-She was so rude! Then, she interupted us while we were talking to Zayn.

Tammy- She pushed me over! Then, while Zayn was just standing there, she pushed him against the wall and it looked like was was going to rape him!

Interviewer- A pregnant woman was going to rape him?

Callie- She was very tough.

Interviewer- You heard it all here, folks. Pregnant girl is a menace!

Done. I finished the article.

So, what do you think? Is this mystery girl a slut or girlfriend? Could that be Zayn's baby? Write it in the comments!

I closed the laptop and crawled back into bed. I wasn't a slut, or was I? No, no, that's not fair. They haven't even met me.

I fell back asleep.

---------

Around 9 am

"They are so cute!" A male's voice woke me. I stayed still.

"Yeah. They are. Those awful rumors on the web, though." Another voice, a little higher, said.

"Take another picture." The first voice whispered.

A flash was when I sat up.

"Who the hell is in my room?" I opened my eyes and adjusted my eyes.

"So, this is him? He's cute, AND IN A FAMOUS BOY BAND. YOU DIDN'T THINK TO MENTION THAT." Cody smacked me on the side of the head.

Just Cody and Eli.

"Why are you in my apartment?" I groaned and yawned.

"Well, we wanted to make sure you weren't kidnapped or something so we came here, and you were sleeping like a baby!" Cody cooed.

"Plus, we're here to remind you that you have a doctor's appointment!" Eli piped up.

"Crap. I do. What time is it?" I stood up.

"Um, Mia." Cody pointed to my choice of clothing. I was wearing just a bra and underwear.

"You guys are gay, does it really matter?" The boys sighed as I glanced at the clock. It was already 9:30 am.

I slipped on a pair of jeans and a big blue maternity shirt.

"What time is my appointment?" I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"It's at eleven. Is Mr.Cutie-In-Your-Bed coming?"

"I'll ask him, get some breakfast, guys." They left me alone in the room.

"Zaynie, wake up. Come on, baby." I shook him lightly, then climbed on top of him. Nothing. I met our lips together. His eyes shot open.

"Morning. Want to go to a doctor's appointment with me?" He made agreeing noises and pulled my face closer to his.

"You're pretty." Zayn had a raspy, deep morning voice. I pecked his lips again.

"I'm gonna make breakfast." He followed me out the room, I probably should have told him we have company.

He walked out in his boxers, Cody's jaw nearly hit the floor. Zayn scurried out of the room and put on a band tee and ripped jeans.

All of us spent the next fourty five minutes telling stories and laughing.

At 10:30, we all went into Cody's car and drove to the clinic.

We checked in and a nurse called Zayn and I in.

"Hi Doctor Gillens, nice to see you again." The Asian woman beamed at me.

"Mia! Lovely day to see my favorite client! Is this Zayn?" She shook hands with Zayn.

"Now, let's get started!" She put that cold blue gel on my belly and took out the scanner.

"I know you said no last time, but would you like to find out a gender?" My doctor questioned me.

"Um, um, sure." Zayn gave me his million dollar smile.

"Uncross your legs, little one." Doctor Gillens laughed. "Stubborn one."

"There we go. Oh! There, I got it. Mia, you are going to have a...."

A/N

Cliffhanger! Woah! Didn't expect that, did you? ;)

Now, you have a chance to influence my story. What sex do you want the baby to be and why? I might consider YOUR opinion! Sorry the end wasn't too deatailed. Wattpad deleted part of my story so I just redid it fast.

Big announcement soon! Be excited! Thank you for all the wonderful comments! They really keep me going!