Chapter Twenty-Two

A/N

I got some mixed responses from Miall. Personally, I ship it, but I'm the author, so I may be a little biased. Onto the show!

——-

After leaving Micheal in the guest bedroom, I headed to my own. Crawling into bed, I cozied up next to Zayn.

"So how long did you know?" I questioned.

"About Niall and Micheal? I didn't. I knew Niall was, uh, experimenting a wee bit and that there was a guy, but that's all." He admitted, scratching his neck.

"Why were you even at the club tonight?" My brows furrowed in confusion.

"Niall dragged me along. I wanted a few drinks and he had never been to a club like that before. I suppose he called up Micheal and invited him along, too." Zayn shrugged.

"That wasn't Micheal's first time going." I made known.

"Oh?"

"From what it sounds, he's a regular. It just worries me. I trust him and I trust Niall, but, I don't like the idea of him going to clubs at his age." I worried aloud.

"Mia, I get it, but didn't you do stuff like that when you were his age?" Zayn asked.

"Well, I met you at a club, didn't I?" I replied.

"Exactly. I get it, he's your younger brother and with the babies coming along, you won't have as much time to worry about him. Just take a deep breath and relax a little. Maybe we should just get a good night of sleep?" He suggested.

"That actually sounds great." I snuggled into his chest.

"Love you." He kissed the top of my head.

"Love you, too." I murmered, already drifting off to dreamland as Zayn flicked off the light.

——-

The next morning, I awoke to knocking on the door. Grudgingly, I stood and paced over to the door. When I opened it, I saw a anxious looking Micheal.

"What's up?" I rubbed my eyes sleepily.

"It is-" He checked his watch. "almost 7:30, school starts in an hour and we are already twenty minutes away."

"So, what do you need a half hour to get ready for? You already look fine." I groaned.

"Well, we have to stop at home to grab my bag and we need breakfast. " He complained.

"Fine, I'll make you something, grumpy pants." I headed downstairs with him. He beamed at me just like when we were younger.

We headed towards the kitchen together.

"What do you want, anyhow?" I questioned, digging through the counters.

"I dunno, whaddya have?" He sat on the stool by the island.

"Cereal, pancake mix, poptarts, eggs..." I trailed off.

"Eggs?" Micheal suggested.

"Fine, sunny side up, like usual?" He nodded eagarly as I started on his eggs. After a couple minutes of cooking, Zayn bounded down the stairs.

"I smelled food." He yawned. "Wow, beautiful, smart, and you can cook. I scored the jackpot."

"Yes, you did." He hugged me from behind.

"Love you, angel." We kissed and I heard Micheal groan.

"Can we keep the PDA to a minimum?"

"After what I saw last night, you are lucky I'm not doing more than a kiss for revenge." I told him pointedly.