SEVEN

Kitty hugged her new found friend tightly around the neck. The short petite exotic dancer wrapped her toned legs around Adira's waist, "I was so worried when Crow came get me. He wouldn't tell me anything. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do I need to cut a bitch?"

Adira couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips. She could just picture Kitty trying to assault someone. Kitty let her go and stepped back crossing her arms with a pout, "Hey! I may be tiny but I can be scary when I want to be!" Everyone around them laughed a bit at Kitty's pout. Kitty rolled her eyes at everyone laughing. Crow threw his arm around her shoulder pulling her close. Almost as if it was second nature, Kitty curled into his side and looked up at him lovingly. A smile barely crossed Crow's lips but it was enough for Kitty and only Kitty to see. 

Adira smiled at the two in front of her. She leaned back against Ghost who was never far away from her. Adira rubbed her arm looking at her feet, "Sorry I disappeared on you. I had something to do for the club."

Kitty smiled from under Crow's arm. She leaned forward and grabbed Adira's hand, "It's alright Lola. I understand."

Adira smiled and laughed a bit at her stage name, "My name is Adira by the way." They all walked to the bar and sat down while BK and the rest of the prospects brought the rest of Adira's belongings to her new room. 

Adira sipped on her beer as she sat on Ghost's lap. She had one arm around his neck as she sat sideways on his lap. He has one hand on her hip as the other held his beer. Every so often Ghost would trace his finger on her exposed skin. When he would do that goosebumps would rise and a shiver would go down her back.

Gunner watched the two for a second before leaning forward, "Okay, I have to ask. Why did you choose the name Lola as a stage name? Why not Cherry, or Diamond or something like that?"

Adira and Kitty looked at each other before laughing, "I didn't choose my stage name. Gavin did. He chooses all of our stage names. I'm not sure why he chose Lola as my stage name."

Kitty leaned forward sipping on her beer, "Gavin's a weird little man. I have no idea where he got kitty from. My real name is Katherine. I'm pretty sure he has a thing for cartoon characters."

Adira smiled at Kitty, "I love your name but I think Kitty fits you better." Everyone else made noises of agreement. Crow was the only one to disagree.

Crow's arm slipped around Kitty's waist and pulled her into his lap, "I'm the only one who can call her Katherine anyways."

Kitty turned her head to Crow with an attitude, "I don't recall giving you permission to call me anything but Kitty." All Crow did was smirk at her before taking a sip of his beer. Before anyone could say anything, a loud screech was heard from the entrance. 

Ghost rolled his eyes and took a deep annoyed breath. He tugged Adira down so he could talk in her ear, "моя волшебница, я прошу прощения за драму, которая вот-вот развернется. Не верьте ни одному ее слову. Понял?" (My enchantress, I apologize for the drama that is about to unfold. Don't believe a word she says. Understood?)

She looked him in the eyes for a moment before nodding and kissing his cheek, "Понял, мой медведь." (Understood, my bear.)

Adira could hear the dramatic stomping of feet coming closer and closer. Quite honestly the sound annoyed Adira to no end. She knew that Ghost had been with women before her, but it doesn't mean she had to like it. She saw how serious Ghost is about her so she would defend her place by his side against anyone to threatened to remove her from it. And best believe she won't fight fair.