EIGHTEEN

Walking into the club house, Adira made a beeline straight for her mother, who was talking to Poppy, "Ma, we have to plan a gender reveal for this weekend. We found out the genders."

All three women squealed in excitement. Adira whipped out her phone shooting a quick text to Kitty, How fast can you get here to help plan the gender reveal party?

She knew Kitty was at work so she wasn't expecting a reply so quick. So she was mighty surprised when she got an immediate answer, Be there in 5 and yes I'm breaking speed limit. Adira laughed loudly showing her mother and Poppy the message she received. 

She was rubbing her belly, absentmindedly when she felt a larger more callused hand on top of hers. She knew immediately it was Ghost. Adira tilted her head up at him with a soft smile, "Hello my love."

Ghost pecked her forehead, looking down at her in concern, "You okay? You seem lost in thought."

Adira smiled at his caring nature that was reserved only for her and the twins, "I'm fine. The twins are active, moving around a lot."

Ghost placed his hand on her stomach, anxious to feel the twins move. He was so gentle with placing his hand on her stomach Adira giggled. She placed her hand on top of his and pressed, "You won't hurt us. Press a little harder. It won't cause pain, but it will help you feel the twins better."

Ghost smiled widely when he felt two strong kicks against his hand, "You feel this all day?" 

Felling all the warmth in her heart she smiled lovingly at Ghost. Adira nodded her head, "All day everyday."

Ghost rubbed her belly absentmindedly, "Что вы запланировали на раскрытие пола?" (What do you have planned for the gender reveal?) 

Adira felt excitement flow through her, "Я хочу, чтобы клуб участвовал. Первые вскрытия положили в трубы байков. Как папа и половина клуба. Пусть они заведут свои двигатели так, чтобы цветной порошок вышел большим клубом дыма. Затем BK и последняя половина делают то же самое для второго пола." (I want the club involved. The first reveal put in the pipes of the bikes. Like my dad and half of the club. Have then rev their engines so the colored powder comes out in a big puff of smoke. Then BK and other half of the club do the same for the second reveal.)

Ghost chuckled at her excitement, "Let me know what you need me to do."

Adira placed her hand on his cheek, pulling him down for a quick kiss, "I just need you to show up and do the heavy lifting. I'll handle everything else with mom and Kitty."

Ghost nodded his head at her command, as he placed a kiss upon her forehead, "Твое желание - моя команда, моя волшебница." (Your wish is my command my enchantress.)

Adira gave him a wide smile, "That's what I like to hear. No go, shoo. I have a gender reveal to plan."

Ghost gave her a mock salute before walking off with his brothers right behind him. All the men knew to leave party planning to the women. They are just to show up, look pretty, and flex their muscles as they picked up the heavy stuff. When they hear the words party or planning in the same sentence it's like a stampede of animals running in one direction and that direction is normally towards the door away from the women. 

It took the women 2 weeks to plan the gender reveal. Lots of arguments happened, along with knife threats, mainly from Adira to others who disagreed, to make this party perfect. Kitty was currently running around doing last minute touches on the decorations before everyone invited started showing up. El was next to Adira who was sitting in a chair that was stationed in the middle of the room so everyone was showed up could see her. Poppy was checking on the food and drinks, making sure there was enough for all the drinks.