NINETEEN

Adira loved watching everyone participate in the baby games. Ghost was happy that his old lady had a smile on her face. Ghost looked at El, who nodded at him. It was time to reveal the genders. Ghost turned to Poppy and nodded his head before standing up and helping Adira out of her chair. 

Poppy got everyone's attention, "Okay everyone! It's time to reveal the genders! Bikers! Make your way to your bikes, We've already fixed everything up. All you need to do is start your bikes when I tell you too. Half of you are going to reveal baby number one and the other half are going to reveal baby number two."

The bikes were all lined up in the parking lot of the clubhouse. The girls made sure to have the guests park in another parking lot that's next to the building so no one's vehicle got dirty from the powder. 

Adira and Ghost watched as Alpha and the first half of the guys climbed onto their bikes. Poppy walked over and stood in front of Alpha's bike, "Okay everyone baby number one is going to be revealed! Start your bikes guys!"

Alpha and the guys assigned to baby number one started their bikes up and reved their engines at the same time causing a giant puff of pink smoke to come out their exhaust pipes. Alpha quickly shut his bike off and booked it to Adira. 

He scooped her up in a hug, "I'm gonna have a grand-daughter!" 

Alpha's cheering gets drowned out from the rest of the guest's cheering, until Brick whistled to get everyone's attention for Poppy, "Baby number one is a precious baby girl! Now to see what baby number 2 is! Start up your bikes boys!" 

Alpha set Adira on her feet and turned to watch as BK and the rest of the club started up their bikes. Everyone was holding their breathe in anticipation. They reved their bikes causing a giant puff of blue smoke to shoot out the exhaust pipes. The cheering began once again, even louder than before.

BK didn't turned off his bike as he got off jumping up and down like a lunatic, "Hell yeah!" He turned and grabbed Maddy into a hug picking her up off her feet, spinning her around in a circle. He gently put her on her feet before running over to Adira to hug her, "Thank you for making me apart of this."

Adira patted his back, "Of course you are going to be apart of this, you're my baby brother and my babies god father. I wanted you, my dad, and the club involved because the babies are going to be around here a whole lot."

BK didn't say anything else. He just hugged the woman he was grateful enough to see him as a brother. Not just some biker prospect with a fucked up scar. He vowed to protect her like a brother would. Even if he never got in with the club. He would always be there for her. 

Ghost wrapped his arm around Adira as she stepped back from the hug. Adira leaned into Ghost slightly, wincing slightly. Her back was aching from standing so much. Her back had started to hurt after the first hour of standing. Adira never complained about pain before so she surely wasn't going to start now. 

Within a second of her wincing, a chair was placed behind her by Maddy, who was conveniently standing there with a chair. Ghost was gently lowering her on to the chair, "Next time, tell us when you are hurting. Don't stand in pain."

Before Adira could deny the obvious aches, Maddy leaned over her shoulder, "Don't bother. We all saw you fidgeting and flinching from pain. Tell us next time. You're carrying twins and shouldn't be standing that long. The genders are revealed now we can go inside so you can sit and eat."

Adira let out a sigh knowing she couldn't win this battle, so she just nodded and looked up at Ghost with an innocent look on her face, "Carry me?"

Ghost chuckled before bending down, "Come here."