EIGHT

With a string of Russian swear words and a deep sigh, Ghost picked up Adira and set her gently on the bed before stomping up to the door like a raging bull. He threw the door open with a loud bang, "WHAT?" Ghost was breathing hard as if he was physically restraining himself from beating the hell out of whoever was at the door. Turns out the newest prospect drew the short straw. He stood there too afraid to speak. Shaking like a leaf. Ghost grunted at him, "What Twitch?!"

He was sent to grab Ghost for church. The poor guy heard rumors about the infamous Ivan 'Ghost' Petrov. Those rumors consisted of gore. A lot of gore. He was known to be ruthless and merciless. Prospect nearly fainted when he saw how mad Ghost was. His shaking intensified and he started tripping over his words, "S-sorry mister uhh mister Ghost sir mister uhh s-sorry for the i-i-interruption but A-a-a-alpha is c-calling c-c-c-church."

Adira could hear the petrified boy and decided to save him. She stood up and walked over to the two men, slipping her arms around Ghost's waist, "Take a breathe and go tell my father Ghost will be there once I get him calmed down." She could feel Ghost's tense, rigid form start to loose up and relax. She gently started pulling him back into the room when the prospect with two brain cells spoke up, "Who's your father and why do I need to tell him that?"

She rested her head against Ghost's back, sighing heavily, "Alpha is my father. So please go relay my message." She went back to tugging Ghost back into the room but the nervous prospect couldn't just do as he's told, "But you and Alpha don't look anything alike."

Her hand made contact with her forehead at the idiocy that is currently happening in front of her, "Do you WANT me to let him beat you to a bloody pulp or would you rather run along and tell Alpha my message because I am very much leaning towards the first option."

The prospect started shaking twice as hard as before when he had to build up the courage to knock on Ghost's door, "S-s-sorry ma'am! I'll just go and deliver the message."

Ghost couldn't take anymore of the nervous fidgety prospect so he gripped the door and slammed it in the prospects face with a loud grunt making Adira throw her head back and laugh at the look on both of their faces. You could faintly hear the prospect,  She fell back on the bed laughing, holding her stomach, and to Ghost, his sight couldn't get any better than this. He thought she looked so damn beautiful.

Once Adira calmed down from her laughing fest, Ghost grabbed her hand and pulled her up. His other hand went to her waist and he leaned down kissing her gently on the lips, "I have to go to Church." Then he pecked her lips once more. Twice. Three times. After the fourth kiss, Adira started giggling at his softness towards her. Ghost will only be this way with her and no one else. She got a sudden rush of satisfaction and smiled.

Adira kissed him once more before nudging him towards the door, "Go before my father burst in here to drag you to church. I'll be with mom by the bar once you finish." Ghost grunted not wanting to leave her but he had priorities to the club.

Ghost wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, "I'll walk you up there." She nodded and wrapped her arms around his waist as he led her out the door.

As they walked up to the open area, they saw Alpha leaning against the bar with El and the rest of the guys. Kitty was sitting on Crow's lap looking aggravated and Crow looked annoyed. Adira would be asking her about that later.

BK was behind the bar, making sure all of their beers were fresh. He was a good prospect. He was going to make an even better patched brother, that much she knew. Twitch on the other hand, he was a skittish little man. When you think little, you think a person that is a height of 5 foot 2 inches. When Adira means short in the club business, she means 5 foot 10 inches short. Twitch was a lot shorter than most of the patch brothers here. Granted Ghost was only 6 foot 4 inches tall. He was one of the tallest and most intimidating patch brother here. The tallest was her father who stood at 6 foot 6inches. He honestly looked like a modern biker version of a Big Foot.