TWENTY

A few days after the reveal of the twins genders and the fight, the good mood seemed to turn a complete 180. Adira started noticing a few things. Whenever she would go somewhere, BK was always with her, which wouldn't surprise her nor raise any flags, but spotting Twitch's no so subtle spying had the silent alarms going off in her head. 

Next thing she noticed was everywhere she went, she would clock a diablo member. Spotting them once was fine, twice coincidence, three times? No she was being watched and stalked. She just didn't know why. Not to mention, a very greasy diablo member who she spotted on multiple occasions, would bump into her 'accidentally' and would apologize. Nearly sending BK on a murder spree. She knew something was up and no one was telling her anything.

She mentioned the interaction to Ghost and Alpha, trying to gauge their reactions. Alpha just nodded his head, "Probably just an accident, but be careful."

Ghost could barely contain his rage, but shook his head and forced out, "Don't worry about it." She waited two days to see if anyone would tell her anything.

No one said a peep nor looked her in the eyes long enough. Adira knew if she could get BK or Twitch alone she could get them to spill. Twitch would spill the minute she advanced on him. BK would be a little bit tougher to crack, but she loved a challenge. 

So when she got up the next morning, she made her way to Ghost who was conveniently sitting next to Alpha, "Good morning. I need to run to the store to grab a few things I forgot to get the other day. Does anyone need anything while I'm out in town?"

Adira caught the quick look that Ghost and Alpha caught before looking back at her, "No we should be fully stocked until the end of the month. Be sure to take BK with you."

Adria nodded her head in response before leaning down to kiss Alpha on the cheek and pecking Ghost on the lips, "I'm leaving in an hour. Would one of you mind telling him for me?" The men nodded their heads in confirmation. 

Adira sat in the passenger seat of the truck with BK, her brother and now personal body guard. She waited until they pulled off the compound before staring at the side of BK's head, "What is no one telling me?"

BK side-eyed her, getting a little nervous, "What are you talking about?" BK couldn't on good conscience look Adira in the eye and lie straight to her face. He warned everyone she would catch on. She's too smart to not notice anything.

Adira rolled her eyes and let out a deep breath, "Don't. Tell me the truth. I know everyone is keeping something from me. I want to know what that something is." She noticed BK opening his mouth to say some bullshit, but she held up her hand stopping him, "Don't tell me another lie. Please for the love of all that is Holy. Don't insult my intelligence by lying to me. Tell me the fucking truth so I don't go into a hormonal rage."

BK sighed and forced out a chuckle, looking at her, "I'm telling you. No one is keeping anything from you. Why would they keep something from you? They know you're too smart for that."

Adira didn't find a compliment in his statement. BK started to grow worried when he could hear her talking to herself, "These boys think I'm fucking stupid. Think I can't handle it because I'm growing two tiny humans inside of me." 

Yes. She understands she sounds utterly insane but she wanted answers. Tired of begging for answers like a child, she decided to kick it up a notch. Nodding her head, Adira grabbed her bag, sorting through it, looking for a certain item. Smiling when she found what she was looking for, she pulled out her 9mm pistol. Cocking back the slide letting a bullet slide into the chamber. Subtly making sure the safety was on, she pointed it at BK, "You want to open your mouth and tell me what the fuck everyone is hiding from me?"