ELEVEN

Ghost enjoyed the time he took to torture Dax. Adira was no better than Ghost. She enjoyed the screams coming from her ex. It made her laugh because She would barely make a sound when she would get beat. 

Dax was a whimp. He never did have a high tolerance for pain and boy was he in so much pain. Of course he heard the infamous rumors of Ivan "Ghost" Petrov. Dax never thought in a million years that Adira would be with Ghost of all people. He wasn't her type and he made sure to speak his thoughts. He spoke up catching both, Adira and Ghost's attention. Speaking inbetween gasps with his throat raw from screaming, "I don't get it."

Adira raised her eyebrow at his statement as she leaned against a bloody Ghost, "Alright, I'll bite, what don't you get?"

Dax turned his head to the side, spitting blood out of his mouth before answering, "I don't get how he's your type. Never thought you would be into the psychos."

Adira laughed and shook her head while Ghost grinned, "Being called a psycho is a compliment so thank you. Plus this psycho knows how to actually treat a woman like her. You were never her type. She's just as psycho as me. I understand her. Now anymore words before you meet whatever god you follow?"

Dax never saw her coming. No one knew where she got the knife from, but when Dax opened his mouth, all you heard was a gurgling sound as he choked on his own blood.

Adira had come up behind Dax grabbing a hand full of hair, yanking his head back and jamming the knife into his throat burying it to the beginning of the handle. Looking at Ghost she smirked before sneering at the dying Dax, she gripped the handled of the blade and ripped it across Dax's throat. 

Looking up at Ghost as the blood gushed out of Dax's throat, Adira noticed the lust-filled gaze in Ghost's eyes. She could feel her own need rising up. Shoving the knife back into Dax's neck, she walked up to Ghost. Full of Dax's blood, Adira leaned onto her toes to whisper in Ghost's ear, "Take me home. Я хочу, чтобы мой старик вымыл меня в душе. Think you can handle that my love?" (I want my old man to clean me up in the shower) 

Ghost nearly growled in satisfaction and want. His only answer to her question was to smash his lips onto hers while hoisting her up by the back of her thighs. They could hear the laughter from the guys but neither of them cared enough to break apart.

When the club pulled at the club everyone came rushing outside to greet them. 

El being the main one. A few of the guys laughed as she ran straight past Alpha and to Adira. Not caring that Adira was full of blood, flung herself into her daughters arms, "Oh my baby! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Who do I need to maim? Just give me a name."

Adira smiled at her mothers concern, "Mom I'm okay. Trust me, Ghost took care of it."

Alpha and Ghost walked up behind her, "Don't let her fool you, she took out everyone and sat waiting for us to show up. Our daughter can take care of herself."

Adira looked down at her clothes before looking back at Ghost, "Shower? I'd really like to wash Dax's blood off of me."

Ghost lifted Adira into his arms, "We'll be back."

Adira smiled at everyone as Ghost carried her to his room. Everyone knew not to disturb Ghost when he went into his room. Kicking the door closed with his foot he set the love of his life on her feet. 

Slowly running his hands up her arms until he reached her face. He cupped both sides of her jaw. Looking deep into her eyes, searching for any signs of hesitance, "Are you sure? Because if you aren't we stop now. I'll help you wash the blood away and that will be it."