TEN

Ghost could feel it in his bones that something was wrong. He just couldn't put his finger on it and it bugged him relentlessly. From the corner of his eye he could see Crow shoot up out of his seat and make a beeline towards the doors. Ghost always having his brothers back followed him. 

When they got outside Ghost asked him, "What's the hurry brother?"

Crow shrugged, "Kitty called. She said she needed to talk. Sounded like she was crying. She'll be here in a minute."

Ghost nodded and began to get restless. He looked around the lot, noticing it had been well past 20 minutes since BK and his beloved were supposed to leave. His blood ran cold when BK walked up to him asking if he's seen Adira. 

Without wasting a second to spare, both Ghost and BK ran towards his room. 

Bursting through the door Ghost went check the bathroom while BK looked around the bedroom. BK ran to the bathroom when he heard what sounded like a mirror smashing. He nearly collapsed when he saw the bathroom destroyed. Ghost was standing in front of the mirror his hand bleeding profusely. Gone was the relaxed man he grown to know as his mentor. Here in front of him was the very much lethal Ghost.  The one everyone knew before Adira. 

Ghost looked up, breathing hard, "Someone took her. She's gone. SOMEBODY TOOK HER!" His rage was coming up quickly. He felt like he needed to hit something again. He lifted his bleeding hand and began punching the mirror over and over until he heard soft footsteps walking into the room. 

BK moved back out of his way as Ghost stormed past him. They saw a red eyed Kitty and Crow standing at the doorway. Kitty silently handed Ghost the phone. 

He looked at the screen and nearly crushed the phone. A few simple words made the lava and ice fight in his blood. Chloroform bieing kidnppped is a grimmmmy fkcr 

Ghost stomped his way out of the room making his way into the main area. Stopping for a second muttering to BK and Crow for them to let Alpha know what was going on, he stomped towards Twitch. Tossing the phone in his lap Ghost spoke with a malicious cold voice, "Find me everything you can on Grime and try and locate my woman. He fucking took her."

A bucket of water was thrown onto Adira's unconscious body startling her awake. Adira's head flew back as she woke. Her whipped around as she tried to figure out where she was at. Her gaze settled on a familiar figure. She quickly recognized him as Dax as soon as her vision cleared. 

Adira took a deep breathe and wiped her face clear of emotion except for a sadistic smile, "I knew you couldn't have pulled this off on your own. So how'd you con your way into this? Promise them money you don't have?" Her eyes settled on the vest he was wearing. More specifically the Devil's Angels patch on the vest. "So the little boy finally grew some balls all of a sudden. H-" 

She was cut off, her head whipping to the side as a loud smack sounded around the room along with her malicious laugh, "Yes sir. You still hit like a bitch." She held his stare as she licked the blood off her now split lip. 

Dax got out a "shut up bitch" when a door swung open and 3 guys walked in. Granted she would have gave Dax an asswhoopin but she was tied down to a chair and slowly working her way out of them. 

The one in the middle spoke first in an angry tone, "I told you not to hurt her you useless piece of shit. Do you know who her father is?"

Dax nodded, "He's an old fat drunk who's a piece of shit."

Adira groaned and rolled her eyes, "He's not talking about my sperm donor you spineless bitch. He's talking about Alpha."

Dax looked at all of them confused, "He's not her father."