THIRTEEN

A month had passed since the kidnapping and Adira and Ghost were talking about getting their own house together. Within the past month, she found 6 houses and convinced the realtor to give her the keys so she could look at them with her man. Greg, the realtor, was hesitant at first until he found out that Adira is the daughter of Alpha. The president of the Grim Reapers MC.

 She walked up to the clubhouse in search of her old man with a listing of houses there were secluded but a 5 minute walk and 2 minute drive from the clubhouse. A few of the other members that have kids all lived in the same area. So whenever Ghost went on a run she was never alone.

She spotted her dad sitting at the picnic table. Walking up pecking him on the cheek, "Hey dad, Ghost inside? I got a list of houses I need him to come look at with me. I have all the keys."

Alpha smiled pulling his daughter into a side hug, "Hey sweetheart, Ghost is in his room, a little grumpy, the usual, how'd you get the keys?"

A small smirk formed on her lips, "Told him I'm your daughter. Tossed me the keys and told me to bring them back whenever."

Alpha laughed and kissed her forehead, "You really are my child. Go get him and take off. Stay available incase we need Ghost."

Mock saluting at her dad, "Sir yes sir!" A few of the guys laughed at her childish antics. Adira turned and walked into the clubhouse towards Ghost's room. 

Nodding at a few members and the sweetbutts keeping them company. She said hey to BK who was behind the bar with Twitch. 

Getting to Ghost's room, she didn't bother to knock since she sleeps in his bed every night. Adira threw the door open, "Hey babe, we have some houses to go look at."

Ghost looked up from sharpening his knife, "You narrowed down the list already?" 

Before Adira could answer him, she felt a wave of nausea. Bolting to the connecting bathroom, she collapsed to her knees, unloading her breakfast and lunch into the toilet. Ghost was kneeling beside her in a heartbeat, holding her hair back, "Вы болеете уже четвертый день подряд. Тебе нужно сходить к врачу, моя любовь." (This is the 4th day in a row you are sick. You need to go to the doctor my love.)

Adira shook her head, "No it's probably just a virus. It'll go away. Can you get me a wet rag?"

Ghost nodded his head and opened the cabinet door to grab a rag. Adira looked up and her blood froze. A box of tampons. She knew what was wrong with her. She was pregnant. Grabbing her phone to look at the date. 3 weeks late. She's never late. 

Ghost knowing something was wrong, gently picked her up and held out her tooth brush. Moving like a zombie, she grabbed the toothbrush that had toothpaste on it and brushed her teeth. 

Once she was done, Ghost took the toothbrush and put it away before carrying her to the bed, "Talk to me. What's wrong?"

With a shaky breathe, Adira looked up from her lap, "My period is late. I'm never late Ivan."

Ghost froze for a moment. A lot of thoughts were running through his head, but the main one was he was going to be a dad. His body was still as a statue. He didn't know how to express himself.

Adira was mentally pleading for him to say something. Do something. Anything at this point. Anything but silence. She could feel her eyes filling up with tears as she took a deep breath, "Look, I don't know how you feel about kids, but if you don't want any then tell me now. Because either way I'm not getting rid of my kid. You have your out if you want it. I can take care of the baby by my-"