TWO

Ivan Petrov, or as everyone knows him Ghost, was one scary mother fucker. Being the enforcer for the Grim Reapers he had to be. Ivan stood at a good 6 foot 4 inches with black hair and cloudy grey eyes. His body was well toned. Muscles so hard and cut that they could crush someones skull. In other words Ivan is ripped.

Ghost's president, Alpha, wanted a night to relax. The best way to do that is a lot of booze and beautiful women. The whole club walked into their regular spot, Gentlemen's Bounce. Ivan was already agitated because of a recent club issue. 

The club walked in and got seated at their normal table. Conversation was made around the table about what the girls looked like. Who could get in bed with this waitress first. Just normal conversation. 

Soon Gavin the club owner greeted us, "Gentlemen! How are we tonight?"

Alpha laughed and slapped Gavin on the back, "We're good Gavin. Just needed a night to relax. Got anything special going on tonight?"

Gavin grinned and rubbed his hands together, "You men are in for a treat. My new girl, Lola is about to come on in a few minutes. I think y'all might like her. Let me go check on her. I'll see y'all later. Maggie their first round of drinks are on the house."

The club banged their hands on the table while cheering as Gavin walked away. Delta, the SAA leaned towards Ghost, "What you think this new broad looks like?"

Ghost shrugged, his Russian accent thick, "Hell if I know. I really don't give a fuck."

Delta shook his head and pushed Ghost's shoulder in a playful manner, "Man you need to get fucking laid. Get some of this aggression out."

Ghost flipped Delta off rolling his eyes, "Suck my nuts Delta."

The club quieted down as a slow beat starts. Ghost sucked in a deep breath as this raven hair'd beauty walks out. It was almost as Ghost was in a trance by her beauty. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He felt this tug when she smiled at the men sitting at the stage below her. He didn't like that feeling. He didn't know what it was but he didn't like it.

Ghost tightened his hands on his chair as she rolled her hips to the beat. He felt his pants tightened when he caught a glimpse of her underwear. 

Then their eyes connected and Ghost lost all his air. His only focus was on her. Lola. His cloudy greys met her sea greens. The contact was never broken as she slid down the pole. Ghost smirked when she raised her chin at him. Now he was intrigued. He wanted to see more of this goddess. It was like God heard his thoughts because she took off her leather skirt and tossed it behind her.

His eyes never moved from her as she continued her dance. Even when his club brothers talked to him. He was aware of the conversation going on but his eyes never left her. Taking in every movement. Every lip bite, twirl, bend, grind. His eyes never strayed from her.

She teased him when she took her top off. Ghost nearly came out of his chair. The lingerie she was wearing was very form fitting. He was confused as to what he was feeling. Ghost never acted like this before. He didn't like it but he wanted her. Whatever Ghost wanted, he took. No one said otherwise. 

The song soon came to an end and she looked enchanting. He watched as she gathered her clothes and walked off the stage. Ghost couldn't help himself but watch as her hips swayed when she walked. 

He saw Gavin walk up with a wide grin, "Well gentlemen? How was my new girl? Did you like her?" Ghost was almost squirming in his seat. He was itching to see her again.

Ghost leaned forward looking at Gavin, "You got a paper and pen?" Gavin raised an eyebrow but gave him what he asked for not asking any questions. Ghost quickly wrote a note to his beautiful seductress before folding the paper up and handing it to Gavin, "Give this to her. What's her name?"

Gavin took the note in shock starring at Ghost. It took him a minute, "H-her name is Lola, but her legal name is Adira. I'll make sure she gets this Ghost." Ghost nodded and went back to his drink ignoring the looks he got from his club brothers. 

Cass, the vice president looked at his club before leaning forward, "Lola is a beauty. I wonder how good she is in bed. She looks like she into the kinky shit." Cass was just talking shit, trying to get a rise out of their enforcer. It worked. 

The rage Ghost felt was murderous as he looked at his VP, "She's mine."

The club was gobsmacked. Their enforcer who never showed emotion. Just enjoyed killing whoever was sent his way. Always spoke of never taking an old lady, laid claim on a woman he has yet to speak too.

Alpha watched Ghost for a second, "How do you know she's the one?" Alpha just wanted to protect his enforcer seeing as this situation is very new for him. 

Ghost looked at his drink before starring at his president, "I can see from here that she's my kind of crazy. She's just hiding it better than I do. She's my enchantress. She can handle my life. I know it."

Alpha starred at his enforcer for a second before nodding, "Adira is Ghost's woman."

The brothers slapped their hands on the table before ordering a round of drinks to celebrate their enforcer finding his old lady.  A ghost of a smile appeared on Ghost's lips.

He spotted his enchantress at the bar with one of the other dancers. They laughed at something the bartender said. He thought her was beautiful but he didn't like his enchantress laughing at something another guy said. It rubbed him the wrong way. 

Before he could do anything Gavin appeared, "Ghost don't worry about Danny. He is very much in love with his boyfriend. You have no competition. Y'all don't go anywhere. She might be dancing again tonight if I can talk her into it."

Ghost and his brothers looked at Gavin with raised eyebrows. Gavin was a weird little fucker, but Ghost settled back into his seat and watch his woman talk to Gavin before running off with the dancer she was sitting next too. Gavin turned to us and gave us a thumbs up before disappearing into the crowd. 

A few more dancers came, danced, and walked off. Ghost wasn't interested. Then Ghost saw Gavin's head pop up and point towards the stage. Ghost looked towards the stage and saw his enchantress walking towards the pole with the dancer she was sitting with. His enchantress was wearing these black short shorts that hugged her ass perfectly. Her top was red and it zipped in the front. Her top held up her breasts well enough to get all the male attention. 

The announcer introduced them as Lola and Kitty. Ghost knew who Lola was already. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He sat a little straighter in his chair when she turned grabbing the pole and sinking into a squatting position. He took another sip but started choking when he saw her twerking while Kitty was spinning above her on the pole. 

He felt multiple hands slapping his back. Ghost waved them away and caught his breath as he watched his woman dance on stage. Adira twirled around as Kitty came down the pole. Adira put her face in Kitty's neck and slowly unzipped Kitty's top letting it drop to the ground. 

Ghost watched as the girls danced around the pole and on each other. Though his eyes never strayed from his enchantress. He was on the edge of his seat when she dropped to her knees showing him her lacy red lingerie thong. She looked over her shoulder and made eye contact him. Adira never broke eye contact as she snapped her hips up and down with the beat of the song.  Adira smirked and raised her chin almost defiantly at him. 

Ghost heard groans from his brothers around him. Multiple comments were being made about his woman but he wasn't listening. His eyes stayed on his enchantress. Never breaking eye contact. He wouldn't break contact first.

The song came to an end and the girls ran off stage after collecting their clothes. Ghost felt a smirk tug at his lips watching his enchantress walk off. Gavin popped out of the crowd with a wide smile, "I'm glad I made the decision to hire her. Her first night here and we are already at maxed out of tables and chairs."

Ghost leaned forward, "Make sure nothing happens to her. She's my woman." Gavin went pale in the face. He started stumbling over his words. 

Ghost could see sweat appear on Gavin's forehead, "She doesn't know it yet but she's my woman, so for now you are in the clear. Just make sure nothing happens to her. No private lap dances for anyone but me."

Gavin nodded so fast Ghost thought he caught whip lash. This thought brought amusement to him. Ghost nodded at him and leaned back in his chair sipping on his beer hoping to catch a glimpse of his enchantress.