FOUR

Adira crossed her arms waiting for Alpha to answer her. Alpha smiled and looked behind her quickly before answering her, "Ghost laid claim on you. You're his old lady." Adira made a move to protest but Alpha held up his hand. Adira sat quiet and waited for Alpha to continue, "He never once gave a girl a second glance, but tonight he couldn't take his eyes off of you. Those few men who tried to grab at you? It took a few of my guys to hold him down. We've never seen him act like that unless it was for one of us, our old ladies, or his mother. He's sees something in you. In his words you're just his type of crazy. You're his enchantress. Just take it slow. Day by day. Set boundaries if you feel the need too."

Adira sat quiet thinking about Alpha's words for a bit before nodding, "I'll think about it, but I hope he knows I'm not one of those girls that will role over on command. I don't give a shit what he does for the club. That the main reason why Dax left me. I wouldn't back down."

Alpha laughed pulling her into a hug, "I know kid. I know. Let's go get you're stuff so we can get you moved. You start working as our waitress day after tomorrow. Gives you enough time to get settled."

Adira patted his back, "Thanks dad. You're the best. Can I still work here when they need me?" 

Alpha grinned teasingly, "That's up to you're old man." Adira rolled her eyes at the comment. Alpha laughed loudly, "If you're going to be stubborn then why ask me?"

Adira laughed and shoved Alpha, "You're my dad. I don't want to disappoint you or mom."

Alpha leaned back, "Dad. I like the sound of that. But as far as working here when they need you, you have to talk to your old man about it. Respect him he'll respect you."

Adira nodded at Alpha, "I got it. Let's go get my stuff. By the way I think Kitty has a thing for Crow." 

Alpha laughed and nodded his head, "She does. She turns into this giggly little school girl when he's around. He has a thing for her but he doesn't act on it because he thinks she can do better than a biker." 

I shook my head, "Let me talk to Crow. He shouldn't hold back because it's her choice on who she wants to be with. If he is who she wants then he should be happy."

Alpha laughed and shook his head, "He will do something when he get's his head out of his ass."

They walked back into the lounge together. Heads turned towards them and the only one she looked for was Ghost. She spotted him at the table talking to Gunner and Delta. Some girl was walking towards him with a drink in her hand. Adira tilted her head as she watched the drink bubble. 

She didn't wait a second to take off towards them. She sat in his lap and took the drink from him and kicked the waitress's ankle making her fall to the ground. Ghost looked at her shocked. She motioned to the drink, "She slipped something in it." She looked at Delta, "Make sure she don't go no where."

Delta got up and held the girl back while Adira grabbed two empty cups. She placed one down and put the other against the top and poured the drink into the empty glass. She emptied the glass on the table and found the little pill. The waitress must have just put the pill in the drink because it hardly dissolved. 

Adira looked at Ghost, "She tried to drug you with X." Ghost went deathly still before standing up and kissing Adira's forehead whispering a thank you. He gently pushed her by Cass and Alpha before turning to the woman. She grabbed his arm pulling him back. He looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

Adira smirked at him, "Мужчины не могут бить женщин, но ничего не сказано о женщине, избивающей другую женщину." (Men cannot beat women, but nothing is said about a woman beating another woman.) Alpha and the rest of the guys looked at her shocked. Ghost smirked at her and slipped something in her hand.