THREE

Adira ran off stage laughing with Kitty, "That was awesome!" Adira felt like she was on cloud nine. She loved dancing. She could do without the stripping but she loved to dance. It was her outlet on life. 

The girls were met by Gavin in the dressing rooms, "That was killer! You two are going to have to do this more often. I've got a full house tonight. Oh and that reminds me, Lola, that envelope I gave to you. Read it soon."

Adira nodded her head, "I will as soon as I get dressed. Am I done or do you need me to dance again?"

Gavin thought for a moment before looking at her, "Do you know how to give a lap dance?" She raised her eye brow at him but nodded anyways. Gavin grinned, "Good, you are requested for a lap dance. Kitty will help you pick out another outfit and show you too room 3."

Kitty nodded at Gavin, "You got it boss!" She grabbed Adira's hand and pulled her down the hall. 

Gavin ran behind them, "Wait! Do you know what song you want?"

Adira thought for a moment before shaking her head, "Surprise me boss." Gavin laughed and nodded before leaving the backstage. Adira and Kitty went to pick out another outfit. 

    Gavin ran up to Ghost breathing heavy, "Ghost come with me. I told her a customer requested a lap dance."

Ghost looked up at Gavin with a glare, "You said what?" Ghost's rage started building up. A few guys sat up in their seats in case they had to grab their angry brother. 

Gavin held up his hands in surrender, "Wait a second! Hold your horses! You are the customer requesting the lap dance. She was going to go home and I was trying to be nice and figured you wanted a close up of her and talk to her! Please don't hurt me!"

Ghost heard a few laughs from his brothers. Ghost's anger immediately subsided. He stood up grinning, "Gavin you sneaky little fucker! Lead the way so I can see my woman."

Gavin grabbed his chest and took deep breaths, "You are one scary mother fucker."

A sinister grin appeared on Ghost's face, "Why thank you. I take pride in it. Now walk. I want to see my woman."

Gavin quickly led the way to the room where Adira was waiting. He opened the door and followed him, "Sit right there. She will be out in a minute." Gavin walked up to a monitor and tapped on it a few times before knocking on the wall and walked out. 

   Adira heard the knock and Kitty pressed a button and the door slid open. Adira immediately recognized the song that Gavin put on. Pussy Fairy by Jhene Aiko. She walked out letting her robe fall to the floor. 

Adira looked up to see the same stony gaze from her first performance. She walked up to him, slowly circling him. She bent over his shoulder, rubbing on his chest, "You know something?"

Ghost looked up at her, "What's that волшебница?"(enchantress) Adira felt a shiver run down her spine when he spoke. She swung around and straddled his waist, arching her back to the music.

Adira leaned forward putting her lips next to his ear, "You're the first person I've given a lap dance too. So, don't judge me too hard okay медведь?"(bear) Adira knows the Russian language because of her uncle Roy that lives in Russia.

Ghost's head snapped up in shock, "ты говоришь по-русски?" (You speak Russian?)

Adira smirked and nodded her head, "My Uncle Roy lives in Russia. He taught me everything he knows." Adira wasn't going to lie, his shock gave her a little satisfaction. Her calling him bear in his native tongue was the truth. The man was mean and scary looking, but at the same time; he was very attractive. Adira felt connected to him and it was very confusing for her. She's never felt like this before.