TWELVE

Adira woke the next morning feeling deliciously sore. Flashbacks to the night before replayed over in her mind. With a smile playing on her lips, her hand reached out to look for her lover but his side of the bed was cold. Meaning he was up and out of bed for a while now. 

Adira huffed and rolled her eyes sitting up in the bed. She looked around for her clothes only noticing that they're covered and stained in blood. She stood up fully naked wincing at the soreness from the previous night's activities. Adira made her way to Ivan's drawers in search of clothes to wear until she can get to her room where her clothes are at. She pulled out a pair of boxers and a shirt with the club logo on it. This will do. she thought to herself. 

She stepped out of Ghost's room and walked to the front to get some coffee. To her surprise she found the man that she was utterly in love with standing at the stove starring at a pan with a less than pleased face. She quietly peaked at the pan and smiled. He was trying to make her breakfast. 

It was almost as if a sensor went off in his head when she stepped foot in the room. He could feel her prescense as he glared down at the burnt eggs on the stove. He got up early, seeing her laying there like an angel; it caused his heart to warm and skip a beat. He wanted to make her breakfast. He wanted to show her that he cared. He just wanted to do something nice for her. Yes. He could have had one of the old ladies or club whores make it for him but he wanted to make something for her himself. I should have just had one of the old ladies do it, but its the thought that counts right? He questioned in his head. 

Ghost waited until she was right next to him before speaking, "Don't laugh." From his prerifial view he could see her jump. Seeing her quickly get over her inital fright, he relished in her touch when she stepped behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He thought last night was a dream, but seeing her in his clothes did things to him. 

Adira pressed her face into his back, "You left me alone in bed." Her hands wondered up his bare chest, lightly scratching causing him to grunt. She smiled into his back and pressed her body against his back, "I don't appreciate being left alone the morning after I profess my love."

Ghost captured her wondering hands, "Don't start your shit, моя любовь. I wanted to make you breakfast in bed, but the eggs burnt." (my love) 

Adira tugged one of her hands free. Reaching down to turn off the stove. She grabbed his arm spinning him around and backing up to the kitchen counter, "Come here."

His hands immediately went to her waist, lifting her onto the counter, "I'm sorry I left you alone. I just wanted to let you sleep in and I wanted to do something nice for you."

Adira's heart warmed at his explanation. She gave him a sweet kiss on the lips, "It's the thought that counts baby." She leaned up and nibbled on his earlobe, whispering in his ear, "If you want to make it up to me, I can think of a few ways."

Ghost grinned at the comment, but his body filled with the need to be buried inside her special place. He leaned down pushing his special friend against hers, speaking in a hoarse whisper, "Вы ненасытная женщина." (You are one insatiable woman.) 

Adira locked her legs around his waist while lightly scratching the back of his head, "Я не думаю, что когда-нибудь смогу насытиться тобой." (I don't think I could ever get enough of you.)

Ghost wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her off the counter, "Я не собираюсь начинать так сладко, как прошлой ночью." (I'm not going to start off sweet like last night.)

Adira smirked at him, "Good, I didn't want you too." She latched onto his neck leaving love bites any where she could reach. 

By the time Ghost got to his room he was growling and panting with need. He threw his door open, creating a loud sound. Closing it with his foot, he tossed Adira onto the bed, "Strip."