TWENTY FOUR

Driving up to her house, Adira glanced over at the small teenager sleeping in her passenger seat. She smiles slightly at the sight. Adira quietly puts the car in park, pulling out her phone and quickly snaps a picture texting it to Maddy.

Adira: Letting you know that we are safe at me house. Abby is asleep, going to have Ghost carry her inside. You can sleep easy tonight knowing she is safe. I got her. Take care of yourself tonight. Call if you need anything.

Maddy didn't take long to respond after Adria sent her the text. Looking down at her phone, reading the text.

Maddy: Thank you so much for everything you've done. I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. I'll be by as soon as the doctor checks in on BK tomorrow morning.

Adira shook her head, letting out a chuckle, she responded.

Adira: Don't worry about it. I'll let her know so take your time. Good night.

Maddy quickly responded with a short "good night". Adira put her phone in her purse and slowly climbed out her car. She waved Ghost over, "Моя любовь, ты можешь отнести Эбби в свободную комнату? Я принесу сумки ей и Мэдди внутрь." (My love, can you carry Abby into the spare room? I'll bring her and Maddy's bags inside.)

Ghost nodded in confirmation and kissed her forehead, "Попросите одного из парней отнести сумки внутрь. Я не хочу, чтобы ты что-либо поднимал после такого волнения сегодня." (Get one of the guys to bring the bags in. I don't want you to lift anything after all the excitement today.)

Adira smiled up at her man in adoration, "Yes daddy."

Ghost growled at her and nipped at her neck, "Вести себя." (Behave.)

Adira smirked at him and just blew him a kiss before walking to the back of her car, "Mouse can you come help me with these bags? My back is starting to ache."

Before she could blink Mouse was next to her gently nudging her aside, "I got it ma'am."

Adira narrowed her eyes at the tall military man, "I understand you have manners but this is the only time I will allow you to call me ma'am. No more, understand?"

Mouse grinned at her nodding, "Understood boss lady."

Adira reached up and patted his cheek, "Glad we're on the same page." Adira turned around making her way inside with Mouse on her heels with Maddy and Abby's bags. 

As she stepped through the threshold, she heard the soft click of a door closing. A moment later she watched Ghost appear around the corner, "She's sound asleep."

Adria nodded and waddled into the living room. She glanced at the couch, "I am in need of assistance. I can't plop onto the couch like I want to."

Ghost chuckled at his old lady walking over to her. He picked up her up bridal style and set her on the couch, "Better?"

Adira nodded, "Yes, thank you Моя любовь." (my love)

Ghost smiled at her before going to step around the couch when Adira caught his hand, "Uh no sir. Sit and tell me everything that happened today. You promised so talk."

Ghost sighed and sat next to his old lady, "Long story short, it was a club member from the Diablos coming to finish off BK. BK woke up in time to see the guy hit Bridget, Gunner's old lady and also BK's nurse. He fought with the guy until he was unconscious and tied him up with his IV wire. We haven't interrogated him yet. We know the Diablo's were the one to hit the club house. Brick's father Nutty died. He was the first and only one to go down. He wasn't an active club member. He comes on charity runs and hangs at the club house some times. Everyone else is alright. Brick is a mess though. He's out for blood."