TWENTY THREE

Adira walked out the hospital with a purpose. Her little conversation with Maddy had her blood boiling. She hated people that abuse children. It wasn't right. She wanted blood but knowing her old man, he will send an army with her to help. None of the guys would allow a child in their town to be abused. Being pregnant and hearing that a child was being abused was not helping Adira's pregnancy hormones. Her normal anger was now white hot rage. 

Mouse  was assigned to tail her was having trouble keeping up with the very pregnant woman who was angry. He nearly tripped over his own feet when Adira turned on a dime to face him. His eyebrows shot to his hairline when he saw the amount of rage in her eyes, "I need you to call the club, and tell them what I talked to Maddy about. Tell them that if they aren't there in 10 minutes I'm going in with just you. Got it?"

Mouse was not afraid of anything after being a member of the special operations in the military, but did he feel a shiver of fear go down his spine from the pure murderous rage shown in the eyes of the club's princess. Picking up his phone, Mouse quickly dialed the familiar number to the clubhouse. He kept a few paces behind Adira. He let out a sigh of relief when it was Alpha who picked up the phone, "Sir, no one told me how frightening miss Adira can be."

Adira parked across the street from Maddy's house. Glancing around the neighborhood, she pulled out her phone and called Maddy's sister. As Abby picked up the phone, Adria heard the tell-sign of the club pulling up, "This is Adira sweetheart, Maddy told you what was going on?"

Abby had a quiet voice as she squeaked out a quiet, "Yes ma'am. I'm hiding in her room right now. I see you through the window. Up and to the left of the house from where you're standing."

Adria's eyes moved until she saw where Abby was, "I see you sweetheart. You have everything you taking with you packed and ready to go?" Adria heard a quick 'yes ma'am.' through the speaker. 

Adira was raging on the inside, but she didn't want to scare the poor girl anymore than she already was, "Okay sweetheart, the club and I are coming in. Don't come out until I call for you, okay?" After another quiet 'yes ma'am' passed through the phone, Adria hung up. 

She turned to her old man, "Window to the upper left is where Abby is hiding. You got the papers?"

Ghost pulled them out of the pocket in his kutte, "Right here моя любов." (my love)

Adira smirked, "Perfect, let's go." Together they walked up the small driveway with the club behind them.

Adira and Ghost stepped aside to lean against the railing of the porch they were all standing on. Alpha stepped up and did his version of a knock. He banged his fist on the door like he was trying to break down the door. You could hear a few chuckles come from the club members behind them. 

The door is thrown open and standing in the doorway was a short stocky man with a receding hairline and a beer gut. He took in the club standing on his porch, his face forming into a sneer, "The fuck you perras blancas want?" (White bitches)

Adira, momentarily forgetting she is pregnant with twins, lunged at the drunken man. Only to be caught by Ghost and Alpha, she spoke with nothing but malice in her tone, "Te sugiero que muestres un poco de respeto, maldito bastardo borracho." (I suggest you show some fucking respect you fucking piece of shit drunken bastard.) 

Before the man could say anything, Ghost had grabbed him by the collar and pushed him back out of the way. Alpha kept one hand on Adira's back leading her into the house, mainly making sure he could catch her again if she decided to throw herself at the man again. For being big a pregnant with my twin grandkids, she sure is a fast little woman. Alpha inwardly chuckled as the thought crossed his mind. 

Ghost threw the man onto the old rotted couch. He pointed his finger at him as he spoke to the man like a dog, "Sit, stay, and shut the fuck up." Ghost glared at the man when he went to speak, "Not. A. Fucking. Word." Adira giggled at the scared look on the man's face as he realized who was standing in his living room. 

Alpha looked towards the club, "One of you find the wife. Bring her in here."

Crow broke off and walked towards the stairs when a woman, who looked as if she was coming down from a fix, came stumbling down the stairs. Crow quickly grabbed onto the woman and threw her on the couch next to her husband. 

The woman screeched, "Who the fuck are you people?"

Alpha walked forward towards the couple, before he sat, he knocked off a few beer bottles that were covering the table in the living room, "We are the people that are taking your kids that you neglected. They became our family the minute your eldest got close with my son and we take care of our own. You have no choice. You have no leg to stand on. Plain and simple."

Ricardo, Maddy's father, leaped up off the couch, spewing a slur of words in rapid Spanish. His rant was quickly over seeing as Delta took two quick steps and landed a solid punch on Ricardo's jaw sending him down to the floor, "Didn't he say you didn't have a choice? You're waisting your breathe saying he can't take your kids."

Alpha chuckled looking at Delta, "I didn't know you spoke spanish. What else you holding back?"

Delta smirked before glancing at Adira, "I don't but our sweet little siren in the corner over there told me what he was saying. Figured I get up and hit him so she doesn't send herself into labor."

Adira sitting in the love seat in the corner of the room smirked, "Either way, the twat-waffle was getting smacked." Deep chuckled were heard all around the room. She tapped Ghost on the arm who immediately helped her to her feet, "Bring both of them to the kitchen please." She waddled her way into the kitchen as Delta and Crow dragged Ricardo and Lucia, Maddy's mother, into the kitchen.

Once they were sat, Adira placed the papers she got from Ghost earlier on the table, "Okay, what is going to happen in the next five minutes is both of you are going to sign Abigail over to me. She will be in my custody until she is able to take care of herself. I would make you sign Maddy to me as well but Maddy is a fully grown adult. Don't bother trying to fight the inevitable. It's going to happen. Either you sign willingly or I pull Abby out of the house, tie both of you up and burn this fucking shitty ass place you fuckwads call home to the fucking ground with you inside of it." She slid the papers and a pen towards the two, "What's your decision going to be?"

She stared the two down until Ricardo sighed, "Fine, but-"

Ghost cut him off leaning on the table towards Ricardo, "But nothing. Sign the fucking papers so I can take my family home and that includes Maddy and Abby." When they hesitated, Ghost slammed his hands on the table, making the couple flinch, "Sign!" Lucia snatched up the pen with shaky hands, signing where Adira pointed to. She handed the pen to Ricardo who signed quickly and messily. 

Adira snatched the papers back and leaned against the sink, looking them over to make sure they didn't miss anything. When she was satisfied, she handed the papers to Ghost who put them in his kutte. 

No one noticed Lucia walk up to Adira, "You may get them now, but mark my words. I will get-"

Adira grabbed Lucia by the throat and pushed her against the sink making her lean back. Lucia was gasping for air and trying to get her footing, she didn't expect the pregnant woman to be that strong. Looking to the side she saw a kitchen knife, making a split second decision, Lucia grabbed the knife and swung her hand.

Adira caught her hand and slammed Lucia's hand down on the sharp edge of the sink with enough force for her to drop the knife but also break her wrist. Lucia let out a scream of pain. Adira's grip tightened enough to cut off her air, "I'm going to say this one fucking time. You can come for those girls but you'll have a tough time trying to get to them. Just remember I won't be pregnant for long. Verás, después de haber dado a luz, iré por ti. Ora a cualquier Dios en el que creas para que me sienta misericordioso el día que venga por ti." (You see after I've given birth, I'm coming for you. Pray to whatever God you believe in that I'm feeling merciful the day I come for you.)