NINE

A few days have passed and in those few days Ghost and Adira got to know each other very well. Of course, a few of the club whores didn't like the fact that Adira had Ghost wrapped around her finger. They don't like sharing, but Ghost wasn't theirs to share. Ghost would tell you himself, he was Adira's man and she surely didn't mind putting a whore in her place. She actually enjoyed it. 

The guys that hung around weren't much better. They would wait for Ghost to be out on club business to try and push up on Adira. They didn't think that she would be just as crazy as he is nor did they expect her to have such a big guard dog. This said guard dog was BK and lord was BK a good guard dog. The platonic relationship between them is quite like brother and sister. 

They would argue with each other exactly like siblings would. It is quite funny to watch them but Adira acts like an older sister to BK. Lord help you if you mess with her baby brother. She put a woman in the hospital because she made fun of BK's scar. Saying he was freak and a few other names. Adira put the woman's head through the bar top. Physically. How Adira is not in prison for assault? Simple. The woman she sent to the hospital knows not to say anything. Everyone knows snitches get stitches. That and she is petrified that Adira is going to come after her if she says anything. 

Just as any simple day starts is with a cup of coffee. Everyone knew not to talk to Adira before she's had her cup of coffee. Delta learned the hard way. Needless to say she pulled a gun on him.

*Flashback*

Adira had turned off her alarm and got up for her waitressing shift. She quickly got dressed and walked up front. She sat at the bar top pouring herself a cup of coffee, adding her some sugar and creamer. Before she could take a sip, Delta walked up beside her, "Good morning sunshine, how are you on this fine m- WHAT THE FUCK!"

Adria grabbed the glock hanging from his waist and pointed it right between his eyes, "Delta. I'ma say this one time then you will fuck off to elsewhere. Got it? Good. Coffee." Delta went to say something else until Adira flipped the safety switch off and with no emotion whatsoever told Delta, "I. Will. Shoot. You."

Delta raised his hands and slowly walked backwards away from her. Everyone else laughed at Delta's pale face, but Adira put the gun on the side of her and took a big sip of her coffee, sighing in content as she did.

*end of flashback*

From then on everyone knew not to talk to her, but it seems the newest hang around doesn't understand how to read a room. He walked up to Adira throwing is arm around her shoulder letting his hand dangle dangerously close to her chest area. Adira felt her whole body stiffen up. 

This particular hang around was new. He knew Adira belonged to a patch member but in his eyes if their was no claiming tattoo then she was free pussy to anyone. He just never spoke his thoughts on the matter. He figured she would go along with anything because of the way she acts around the prospect. Adira knew one thing for sure though. The hang around's breathe smelled like stale cigarettes and liquor. 

She nearly gagged from the smell of his breathe as he whispered in her ear, "Good morning baby. What ya say we- JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

Adira just smirked at the startled man sitting next to her. She had leaned over the bar top and grabbed a big sharp knife and stabbed it into the chair between the hang around's legs, "Shut the fuck up you annoying shrimp dick mother fucker. Don't fucking look, talk, or even so much as breathe near me. Otherwise, your baby making friend will go bye-bye into a fucking meat grinder. You got it bitch?"

The hang around nodded swallowing hard, "Yes. I. I-I got it. I understand."

She leaned towards him tapping him on the face, "Good boy." She yanked the knife up scaring the guy a little more, "Glad we are on the same page. Now fuck off so I can drink my coffee." The hang around didn't waste no time jumping out of the seat muttering under his breathe about how crazy she was and how she needed to be put in the mental asylum. Adira simply just picked up her coffee to sip on. She knew BK or one of the other brothers would deal with the hang around. 

She was correct when she heard a yelp behind her and Ghost's deep voice, "Next time, it goes through your head." Soon after that, she felt the familiar touch of Ghost sliding his hands around her waist, "Good morning маленькая лисица." (little vixen)

She leaned back in his arms, "Доброе утро, моя любовь." (Good morning my love.) She turned her head and kissed Ghost's cheek in greeting. Ghost knew he was the only person she could talk to first thing in the morning. He knew that she knew that he absolutely loves her violent side.

Adira's tense body relaxed as Ghost's masculine thumbs massaged her lower back. He continued his mini massage as he leaned down and spoke into her ear, "Работаю сегодня?" (Working today?)

Adira leaned her head back against his shoulder, "I'm off today. Kitty and I are gonna go shopping so she can get some new outfits for the club." She felt Ghost get tense and she knew why.

Within the few days Adira had gotten some... let's say very vulgar texts and phone calls. Vulgar and threatening type of messages. Of course she told Ghost who about destroyed the clubhouse in a rage and then her father figure Alpha found out once she was able to get Ghost to calm down. Needless to say, Adira and a few of the club girls had to clean up the club house after Alpha went on his own rampage.

If you remember the skittish prospect Twitch. He figured out where the texts were coming from. He walked up to Ghost and Adira and said he could help. When asked how he proceeded to explain to them that he had a degree in computers and a history with computer hacking. Once Ghost gave his okay Adira handed Twitch her phone and 3 hours later. The skittish looking boy who was filled up on coffee and energy drinks, found where and who the texts and phone calls were coming from. It was Adira's deranged ex, Dax. Twitch also found out that Dax got patched in to the clubs rival MC; Devil's Angels. To say the club was furious would be an understatement. 

Adira knew Ghost's tenseness, but she was starting to get restless. Alpha was only having her work behind the bar with BK. She couldn't go anywhere without a patched escort. She understood why but, lord was she getting annoyed with all the body guards. 

She turned in her seat wrapping her arms around Ghost's neck, "Please baby. I know the risks so I'll see if Crow or BK can come with us. Please." Adira looked up at him through her eyelashes, almost a pouty look on her face. 

Ghost groaned, tightening his arms around her, mumbling how she was gonna send him to an early grave, "Fine, but you do exactly as they say. Don't question it. We are just trying to keep you safe моя любовь." (my love) 

A wide grin spread across her face before peppering kisses across Ghost's face, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

BK walked up to the couple, "What little evil plan have you concocted Siren?"

Adira laughed at the nickname turning in her seat once again, "Would you mind being my babysitter slash body guard for today?"

BK looked at her then at Ghost to see if he was okay with this. When Ghost nodded he nodded towards Adira, "Yes ma'am. When do you wanna leave?"

Adira looked at the clock, "In about 20 minutes. We have to go pick up Kitty."

BK nodded, "Just let me know when you're ready to leave." 

Adira nodded to him and kissed Ghost on the cheek before walking back to, what was now considered their room. She grabbed a few clothes and walked into the connecting bathroom to get changed and do her make up.

She was leaning against the bathroom counter applying her eyeliner when she felt a cloth go over her mouth. Adira immediately went into fight mode. She flung her elbow back widely, trying to connect with any part of the attackers body. She was successful when she heard a grunt, but the effects from what was on the cloth were immediately taking effect. She quickly glanced up and saw the prospect no one liked. Everyone called him Grime. Due to the fact that he was a grimy fucker. Adira fought the dizziness she felt as she threw a punch at him. 

Successfully distracting him, she pulled out her phone and texted the first person on her phone. She couldn't see exactly who and she hoped she typed her message out well enough before everything went black.