FIFTEEN

Adira watched the scene unfold before her eyes. Kitty was laughing at something Cage said and Cage being the flirt that he is picked up his hand to move her hair behind her ear when Crow appeared. Cage didn't see the punch coming his way. He felt it when he landed on his ass. 

Kitty looked at Crow with the look of utter disbelief written on her face, "I honestly do not know what goes through your head or why your emotions are so scattered but this whole back and forth flirting we've been doing. The whole behind doors you call me your woman that you're mine and I'm yours but when in front of your brothers you act like I'm some diseased whore that you can't get away from. All of that is done, I know my worth and it isn't this. I'm done being treated like this so do everyone a favor and figure out what you want and let me know." She looked up him up and down before staring into his eyes with a blank face, "And I would figure it out quick because I won't wait forever."

Adira smirked at her friend before waving her over. Kitty smiled at her before holding up a finger as if to silently say one moment. Kitty crouched down beside Cage helping him sit up, "I'm sorry you got dragged into this."

Cage smirked at Kitty wiping the blood off his lip, "More than happy to help. Someone needed to take one for the team so he can get his head out of his ass. Don't worry about me darlin'. I can take a punch."

Kitty laughed at him, shaking his head before kissing him on the cheek, "You're the best." She stood helping him up and walked walked away. Crow opened his mouth but Kitty shoved her hand in his face never breaking her stride. Adira laughed loudly at the shocked look on Crow's face. 

Ghost crouched beside her, "Please don't laugh at my brothers pain моя любовь." (My love)

Adira's laughed ceased and fixed a cold stare onto Ghost, "моя дорогая любовь, your brother hurt my best friend. As of right now she doesn't like him which means on association I don't like him either. You are the one that got me pregnant which cause my emotions to be kicked into overdrive. When he gets his shit together and show's her he wants her publicly and privately then I'll stop. Want me to keep going darling?" 

Ghost swallowed hard, "I got it. Please don't stress about the situation. It's not good for you or the baby." Adira didn't say anything but just blew him a kiss. 

The air was tense for the beginning of the party. Kitty stayed next to Adira most of the night until Cage walked up to their table, "Kitty would you like to dance?" Kitty looked a little hesitant but with an encouraging smile from Adira, she nodded her head taking Cage's hand. Adira watched the two walk to the makeshift dance floor, she spotted Crow sitting at the bar looking heartbroken and pissed off at the same time. 

Adira sighed and looked back at Ghost who was never too far from her, "Send him this way please, he and I need to have a chat."

Ghost looked between Adira and Crow for a moment before leaning down to kiss her forehead, "Don't hurt him too bad. I'll get you another water while I'm there."

Adira smiled sweetly at him, "Love you." Ghost blew her a kiss before walking towards Crow. 

Crow looked over at Adira with an eyebrow raised in questioning. Adira kicked the chair out in front of her, a silent invitation to sit. He looked hesitant but didn't keep her waiting long. Crow didn't want another knife thrown at him and he definitely didn't want to make the clubs enforcer pissed off. 

Crow sat down in the open chair next to Adira, placing the water that Ghost handed to him in front of her, "Yes ma'am?"

Adira picked up the drink, "Do you love her?"

Crow let out a harsh sigh, running his hand down his face, "It's not that simp-" 

Adira leaned forward setting the water down roughly, "Yes Crow, it is that simple. It's a simple yes or no answer. Do. You. Love. Her."